Daniel and the Olympics

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:I'm surprised membership on here hasn't gone ballistic, with those numbers and how he broke the barriers of coolness last night, you think they'd be lining up at the Admin's doors waiting for their key into this place!
Lets hope, we get some of that end of the year. We cold use some new blood :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

After watching it again, and seeing D_C's screencaps, he does look the part of bond doesnt he like if anyone touched the Queen he would have jsut killed them with one karate chop or something. Great stuff. :wink:
I love the way he looks at the Queen as she departs from the heli, with a little smile but admiration too.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:After watching it again, and seeing D_C's screencaps, he does look the part of bond doesnt he like if anyone touched the Queen he would have jsut killed them with one karate chop or something. Great stuff. :wink:
I love the way he looks at the Queen as she departs from the heli, with a little smile but admiration too.
To me its an adoring, gentle and loving smile, yes...I wonder, if that is what Daniel feels for her, too.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tornusunder

Post by tornusunder »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:I'm surprised membership on here hasn't gone ballistic, with those numbers and how he broke the barriers of coolness last night, you think they'd be lining up at the Admin's doors waiting for their key into this place!
Lets hope, we get some of that end of the year. We cold use some new blood :wink:
I've been trying to join this forum for two years but it never lets me :? I have to borrow my mate Tornusunder's account to read so if someone can help me out please
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tornusunder wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I've been trying to join this forum for two years but it never lets me :? I have to borrow my mate Tornusunder's account to read so if someone can help me out please
go here and email them
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... ic.php?t=2

and they will sort it out for u. I think it was dunda who did mine :wink:
Last edited by cheryl1700 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

tornusunder wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
It's explained here http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... ic.php?t=2

and on the left site on the main page http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/

Send a mail to dedicatedtodaniel@gmail.com and you'll get all the information.
Last edited by Dunda on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yup, do that and welcome already. :wink:

tornusunder

Post by tornusunder »

cheers, will have ago, it usually says 'user name already used' even though I have tried about 50 different ones :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

tornusunder wrote:cheers, will have ago, it usually says 'user name already used' even though I have tried about 50 different ones :lol:
the register button is disabled (it is explained in the link above) so all usernames are invalid. That's the reason you have to sent a mail with your desired username.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:In German but very good resolution and large format. Can anybody save this in this format.

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/#/beitra ... ns-Stadion
http://www.mediafire.com/?g9qgp6dqzgzg965

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Dunda wrote:
tornusunder wrote:cheers, will have ago, it usually says 'user name already used' even though I have tried about 50 different ones :lol:
the register button is disabled (it is explained in the link above) so all usernames are invalid. That's the reason you have to sent a mail with your desired username.
I've sent you a reply!

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

my friend called me this AM, she went with me to ASR and knows how much I love Daniel, she saw the Bond/Queen bit last night, her comment was: He really knows how to be Bond. Ah, Yeah...
GG. I was very confused readying your posts, couldn't figure out why the picture of Daniel was on every post.
OMG, Am I that lame :shock:
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

The Bond part, Mr. Bean and the idea with the flame was great. The music tribute was okay and the rest was to long for my taste. Much prefered Shanghai, Athen and Sydney over the yesterdays ceremony.

My favorite moment of the Bond part was when he smiled at the dogs. So cute.