23rd October celebration - open for ideas now!!!!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I didn't get the gorgeousness, what's wrong with me? I think I need an intervention or a slap!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:I didn't get the gorgeousness, what's wrong with me? I think I need an intervention or a slap!
Nothing wrong with you :lol:

There's no accounting for taste :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:I didn't get the gorgeousness, what's wrong with me? I think I need an intervention or a slap!
Nothing wrong with you :lol:

There's no accounting for taste :wink:
I liked him, don't get me wrong, I was expecting to be wowed I suppose, and I wasn't. Why he had to hit the Brylcreem I don't know!

PAMELA BRAMMER

23rd october celebration

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Is the party in full swing. Could do with a drink (shaken not stirred)!

Pam :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Dunda
Administrator

Re: 23rd october celebration

Post by Dunda »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:Is the party in full swing. Could do with a drink (shaken not stirred)!

how was it?

Did you see HIM close up?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
caramel

Re: 23rd october celebration

Post by caramel »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:Is the party in full swing. Could do with a drink (shaken not stirred)!

Pam! How was your experience?

Bee - LOL at the brylcreem - Yeah why did he opt for that gel all over and the scalp we could see was all shiny.

I am not loving it either Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Don't be sad. The hair certainly takes away from the gorgeousness he was tonight. But its still just hair and I made the effort to look beyond that and what I saw - I liked very much.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Just home and caught up with seeing the live streaming in replay! He looked lovely, but, yes, the hair - what was that all about?
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

PAMELA BRAMMER

23rd october celebration

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Yes Miss Meow I did see him up close and personal. I had my arm round his shoulder while he took a photo of us both. He asked me how long my arms were and I said "short". He said his were probably longer so he would take it. My camera wouldnt work but eventually he did take one but it hasnt come out but who cares - I had my arm round his shoulder!
He said he thought it had worked and called me Darling!!! He got past and I thought that would be it but he came back to pose for the press and saw someone he knew who was stood right in front of us and came over to talk to him so that was totally unexpected.

That is why I am in need of a drink! Who fancies gate crashing the after show party!!! _ if only!!!! I think I am in need of food as well and that is my next port of call after here.
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Wow, you're one lucky girl, Pam! So happy it all worked out this great for you! Enjoy your late dinner!
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

So pleased for you Pamela - sounds like you had the perfect evening x
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Pamela - I an in awe of you, congrats on such a great experience!
bubita

Post by bubita »

So happy for you, thanks for sharing. :D