Casting news-rumors

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Great casr. Really looking forward to this, I hope Daniel's the lead or at least the second lead
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

yayyyy Dan & Cate together in afilm again!!!!! :jumpfire:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Again? Its not Kate Winslet :wink: I don't think, he ever did something with Kate Blanchett. They just know each other - re cheek kissing at the Baftas :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Again? Its not Kate Winslet :wink: I don't think, he ever did something with Kate Blanchett. They just know each other - re cheek kissing at the Baftas :lol:
ELizabeth!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
caramel

Post by caramel »

Anybody read the book or planning to get it?
Its got good reviews. I might get it once I know how meaty Daniel's role is.
Despite being an ensemble cast I'm hoping he will be playing a key role.

Should be fun to read it as they shoot the movie.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Monuments-Men ... uments+men
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

](*,)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Re: The Monuments Men

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Well - who knew, it would happen so soon. Here we go. He starts filming March 1 in Europe and here are the facts:

http://www.deadline.com/2012/10/george- ... ments-men/
:dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Jana66 wrote:A new movie filming in Europe and Daniel will be in the movie :D :D :D !
That gives me hope, Mr Clooney wants to shoot parts of the movie...on location! I mean, Germany. Maybe they will look for extras in Germany? I have to keep an eye on it :D .
Excellent idea, Jana. Keep us informed in case they actually do need extras - I'll be without a job in March :wink:
tigerheart

Post by tigerheart »

W0ot! This sounds fantastic...really something to look forward to with that cast.
Dreaming as always...

Do you want the truth...or something beautiful?
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Aw I'm so happy for Daniel! :D
bubita

Post by bubita »

something to look foward to in the next months.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm ambivalent about it because it's another war film. Eh....but great cast. It seems you can't go wrong tied to Clooney.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote:I'm ambivalent about it because it's another war film. Eh....but great cast. It seems you can't go wrong tied to Clooney.
Yes, why can't he do a quiet little indie British film called "The Grandmother" or "Re-Enduring Love". :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:
sf2la wrote:I'm ambivalent about it because it's another war film. Eh....but great cast. It seems you can't go wrong tied to Clooney.
Yes, why can't he do a quiet little indie British film called "The Grandmother" or "Re-Enduring Love". :lol:
:stick_iagree: :stick_iagree: :stick_iagree: :stick_iagree: :stick_iagree: :stick_iagree: :stick_iagree: :stick_iagree: :stick_iagree: :stick_iagree: