Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sir Roger Moore ‏@sirrogermoore 2m2 minutes ago
Sorry to hear Daniel Craig has sprained his knee on set #Spectre. Being 007 is not without its hazards. I'm available to step in if needed.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sadly, i am sure, it hurts like hell, but they have the best doctors to cease the pain and give him a speedy recovery. I hope, its not gonna be QOS all over.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its good, Rachel is with him to pamper him a bit.

Kitten, he will be fine, so dont loose sleep over it. :twisted:

Maybe they put him into the freezer again. :roll:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

:lol: Oh GG! You are starting to KNOW ME so well!!! :wink: I'm OK.....

I hope Daniel is too though.... they surely have the best physiotherapists to attend to him.... :comfort:

May I just join the ever increasing queue to kiss, kiss, kiss it better??!!

:twisted: :blowkiss:
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Poor Daniel, at least it's only a sprain. I'm sure a bit of physio will make him feel so much better :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

A happy weekend for you all and a speedy and painless recovery for Daniel.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So Leah missed her Berlinale RC due to "mishaps" on the Bond shoot and had to fly to London. I suppose, they want to shoot some less active scenes and needed her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuter ... shaps.html

I guess, more then anything he hates to be the reason for some schedule problems.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
Maybe they put him into the freezer again. :roll:
For some reason, my ROFL smiley isn't working. Probably best - I would have copied a thousand of them!
I guess if you don't get banged up a bit being Bond, you aren't the right person for the job.
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Germangirl wrote:Its good, Rachel is with him to pamper him a bit.
Wouldn't be surprised if she is back in NYC because Darren in working in Berlin (jury president of the Berlinale) :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Maybelline wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Its good, Rachel is with him to pamper him a bit.
Wouldn't be surprised if she is back in NYC because Darren in working in Berlin (jury president of the Berlinale) :wink:
But he does have his Aunt Patti (Darren's sister) there, as well as his grandparents. His nanny, her PA, on and on. I only say that because she just so recently landed in London.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, I dobthink, they organized for her to be there and even more so now. He is back atvwork but that doesnt mean, he aint hurting.

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Radio/ TV presenter Chris Evans will be interviewing Daniel when Spectre is filmed in Rome.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/a ... a-GTS.html
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cassandra wrote:Radio/ TV presenter Chris Evans will be interviewing Daniel when Spectre is filmed in Rome.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/a ... a-GTS.html
I'll look forward to that Cass, thanks. :D
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel Craig Returns To ‘Spectre’ Today After Knee Injury Earlier This Week

http://deadline.com/2015/02/daniel-crai ... 201368678/

Sequels in the James Bond and “Mission: Impossible” franchises are filming in London, and Bond producer Barbara Broccoli and Tom Cruise were both at a chic dinner at André Balazs’ Chiltern Firehouse on Thursday.
Broccoli was overheard saying her movie’s still in high gear despite a case of the flu that director Sam Mendes battled for two weeks, and Daniel Craig’s reportedly sprained knee.

http://pagesix.com/2015/02/07/stars-ali ... afta-bash/
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Good ole Roger.. :D

Sir Roger Moore @sirrogermoore
Ahhh good news: Daniel will be back on set tomorrow. I'm hanging my safari suit back in the wardrobe. 😉