Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

I know, Mr Wilson will not read this, but I wish him fast recovery.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Huffington Post claims, filming in central London for this weekend has been cancled due to Daniels injury. I really hope, its not going to be a real problem. We will know more on Wednesday, the next photocall in Romen
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

sf2la wrote:Sprained ankles, knees, - every body part takes time to heal. No way could someone be back to filming 2 days later except behind a desk. They'll surely shoot him up with cortisone, and hopefully that will help. Poor guy and everyone. Being the reason for a filming delay can't feel good. Too, sprains hurt!
It's not only he can't walk it's also difficult to keep the body fit. Especially with him working out extra for Bond.

I gained 10 pounds due to my sprained ankle last year. :roll:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Maybelline wrote:
sf2la wrote:Sprained ankles, knees, - every body part takes time to heal. No way could someone be back to filming 2 days later except behind a desk. They'll surely shoot him up with cortisone, and hopefully that will help. Poor guy and everyone. Being the reason for a filming delay can't feel good. Too, sprains hurt!
It's not only he can't walk it's also difficult to keep the body fit. Especially with him working out extra for Bond.

If he's torn ligaments it can take months.
Lets just hope that isn't the case.
I tore mine some years ago quite badly. It still causes me gyp now on occasions.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Maybelline wrote:

If he's torn ligaments it can take months.
Lets just hope that isn't the case.
I tore mine some years ago quite badly. It still causes me gyp now on occasions.
Good point, May. And yeah, SG, it could take a while. It's likely to affect the action scenes. Stunt double with superimposed Daniel's head used more than originally planned. Well, he can't say that he didn't train enough to be in shape for the physical demands of production. But then people can sprain an ankle or knee for simply stepping of a curb the wrong way.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This guy will be on set of Spectre on the 19th and 20th of February

We should follow his blog

http://lecercleclub.com

One guy from MI6 will be there in person, so updates will come.
He says: He is waiting for more information, but the location on the 19th will likely be Museo della Civiltà Romana at Eur district. we will try to be as near as we can, and we all hope to be near enough to take pictures
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Beppe Lanzetta villain in "Spectre". The Italian actor is filming at Pinewood Studios

Looks like a typical villain, he's filmed some scenes at Pinewood and will also feature in Rome.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... rev=search
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

There sure are a lot of villains around this time. :shock:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:There sure are a lot of villains around this time. :shock:
It does appear that way, although some of them will probably only have a couple of minutes screen time.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Bullshit, they made it quite difficult for them to do that. :evil: A**h****.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Not good news with reports that 2nd unit Assistant director, Terry Madden, plus one other crew member injured on set.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/s ... ers-774552

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ntrol.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From multiple fractures to one leg fracture. So, I believe it was not that bad and it was the last day of filming there, so hopefully they can refilm it without too much trouble. But yeah, this reminds if QOS, where all sorts if accidents happened, not the least to Daniel. They deserve some luck from now on.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

OH NO! :shock: I hope this isn't too troublesome for them. Is this why there are no pics from Rome as yet? I also hope for some good luck on set... (and in my own life... :wink:)