Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Yay! New pics on the way :D
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Teaser trailer definitely due on March 28. :D

Sony Pictures SG ‏@SonyPicturesSG 2h2 hours ago
Here is the official SPECTRE teaser poster. Watch out for the first trailer on 28 Mar. http://ow.ly/i/93q
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I'm going to London on 28/03 ... If the amazing new teaser poster is anything to go by, I feel like cancelling just so I can see the trailer! :wink: :twisted: I guess I can watch it on my I Phone but it's such a small screen...
tigerheart

Post by tigerheart »

Teaser poster unveiled apparently.... And it's causing mass drooling in this house (from me anyway! :P )
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ectre.html

BTW, hello again! The last time I was here was about 18 months ago or so...now a mum to an almost 9 month old daughter 👶
Dreaming as always...

Do you want the truth...or something beautiful?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

tigerheart wrote:Teaser poster unveiled apparently.... And it's causing mass drooling in this house (from me anyway! :P )
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ectre.html

BTW, hello again! The last time I was here was about 18 months ago or so...now a mum to an almost 9 month old daughter 👶
Congrats!
9 month is a nice age :wink: I remember it despite the fact it's almost 18 years in the past. They grow up much too fast!

Hope to see you a bit more here around!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hello back, Tiger. Really nice o see you and congrats on your daughter. Its a nice age, but exhausing, too if I remember it well. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

It looks as though the PC could be tomorrow instead...

Ilario Citton @ ilariobond · 1h 1 hour ago
# SPECTRE Thursday '19/03 Press Conference in Citta' of Mexico.
SmittenDramaKitten

Oh........ we wait a little more, safe in the knowledge that he is worth waiting for.... :sigh:

Now, I REALLY don't know what to do for the rest of the day... :brood:
bubita

Post by bubita »

drooling over the teaser poster :drool: :drool: :drool:
Hello mister Bond!!! or may I call you, Super C :lol:
Congrats Tiger! :D
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Interview: Bond Girl & Prada model Léa Seydoux

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/news/c ... ea-seydoux
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Im fainting over that teaser poster! I just realised that the first teaser trailer is out on Saturday week!!! Oh the excitement!!! :hyper:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

In the absence of anything better to do, I've just been for a cup of tea and a bit of cake at a local cafe. I was reading the DM (Daily Mail) and there was a very small piece saying reshoots are having to be done in Rome this week and residents are getting rather pissed off about the intrusions of Spectre crew.... How can the movie set still be in Rome when we are hoping for a PC in Mexico tomorrow? The only way each story can be true is if a second unit remains in Rome while the first unit (which includes Daniel & Sam etc) have gone to Mexico! This is not really 'news' but I thought it was worth sharing... :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The second unit has been alone in Rome those past weeks and its normal, that the first unit goes other places like London or Mexico.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

There was some sort of technical malfunction apparently which meant the 2nd unit had to repeat the last night's shoot.