Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

caramel

Post by caramel »

Bond-ed: Daniel Craig and Naomie Harris Join Forces in Spectre

http://parade.com/432666/willlawrence/b ... n-spectre/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks you two. Good articles. Nice to see you around, C. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:After going through the tweets, it seems, that 90% love it, but some are having problems with a lack of depth, of dialogue and how the relation between Bond and Madeleine is not curved out well enough. seems the first hour is great and then its a bit dragging (say those, who didn't quite like it that much).

guess, people are used to DC films being more serious and this ids unquestionable much more light in tone and execution. Lets see, how the rest of the world adapts.

Right now, I hope for 900 mill. Don't think, it will pass the billion. But China will love it much more then Sf, as it has great action and NOT THAT muich dialogue :wink:
Typical. I think it's those who are not fans of Daniel's. First they complained that Daniel's Bond movies were too seroius and now they are complaining about the lack of depth and dialogue and of course keep pionting at plot holes. Why aren't I surprised? It's always easy to find a stick to beat a dog if you really want to do it.

I haven't seen the movie yet, I have a reservation for 8.11, but I'm counting the days left :)

And I agree about China :)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Exclusive: Daniel Craig: It’s gotten easier to play James Bond

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ente ... 596726.cms
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Looks like they're in Mexico now.

Steven Weintraub â€￾@colliderfrosty 10h10 hours ago
hello from Mexico City. Currently in my hotel room working on Spectre questions for the cast. Interviews tomorrow.

Steven Weintraub â€￾@colliderfrosty 18h18 hours ago
With Daniel Craig I think I'm going to ask him if he'd rather talk Bond or play a game. That way he's making the choice not me.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Once again the tour dates
http://www.jborbisnonsufficit.com/2015/ ... -schedule/

Thanks for the article, C. Looking forward to see, what the US is making of it. :D

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:
Thanks for the article, C. Looking forward to see, what the US is making of it. :D
:wave: Gg.

I am going to watch it on 8th Nov with my husband.... can't wait

Whether I like it as much as I did CR or not, I want this to make as much money or more than SF....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes. I will be happy, if it does around 900 mill. I think, this will make it a success. It doesn't need to make over a billion, to be counted as success, but not less then 900 either - IMO.

Mexico and China will make up - hopefully - for anything less in other countries.

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

In The Times yesterday there was an article entitled ‘We weren’t expecting that Mr Bond’. It says that the release of Spectre this week exposes how senior figures in Hollywood got their way in making changes to the script. A draft of the script was released by hackers who broke into Sony’s server, and disagreements over the final third of the film became public in December. The extent of the changes has now become apparent with the release of the film. The film previously had a different ending and a different sex scene for Bond. It also included a lesbian henchwoman called Irma Bunt. In the original draft, Madeleine Swann didn’t fall for Bond so quickly. The most substantial alteration was to the finale, when a moral choice was reversed.

(The Times has a paywall.)