Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I simply DO NOT understand why the US critics (or any critic for that matter) are out gunning for the movie. :evil: :? I've just come back from the cinema and I still haven't changed my opinion about it - IT'S ACES! I also think now that it is BETTER than SF. SF was a seamless fantasy which is brilliant but SP has more guts AND heart. It also has Daniel and that is a plus for ANY movie. I am so very worried about SP being his last Bond. :? :( He is just so DAMN GOOD in the role. BUT would the last Bond movie spell the same for his movie career?? I can't even entertain the notion of this ... AT ALL. There a couple of things which alarm me about Bond...

1. There is no "James Bond will return" flagged up at the end of the movie like there was in SF. It just goes to the credits. I don't know if there is such a message at the end of the credits because I usually leave the cinema before this.
2. Has anyone noticed how stern BB looks in photos lately? Does she know something we don't? :shock: I am sure she would do anything to keep Daniel on, perhaps even negotiate a part for R as a Bond Girl in the next one, although Daniel may feel like that is "bribery". Hasn't R said it was something she would consider?

There is too much debate about this stuff and I'm starting to believe it... or WORRY about its truth.... I'm just thinking out loud really. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.... that's just 'Out Loud'.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@Smitten,
of course, I don't know that, but I read here on dtd (puhhh, but where :oops: ) the contract Sony-MGM ends with SP and the rights for "Bond" will maybe get a new owner. So there must be things in working progress---we don't know not yet. So maybe because this is not clear...they did not show "JB will return...". Daniel has a contract for his 5th Bond. And BB knows...what she has :D :D :D and I am sure, she and Mr Wilson will do everything to keep him.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Bloody good from Rolling Stones, which is important. It has to be said, that most of the important ones gave it their thumb up.

Times Talk with Sam and Daniel om the 4th.
There will be a livestream.
https://events.newschool.edu/event/ny_t ... jX1WNLhArh
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Does it work for you, Sylvia?

I just have a read Time Talks sign
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Does it work for you, Sylvia?

I just have a read Time Talks sign
Nothing atm
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Bzut it should have started, no?

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Bzut it should have started, no?
Yep, maybe they're running late
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hm, I would really love to see them there.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Hm, I would really love to see them there.
Me too...Elisa is one lucky girl!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Grrr.... :evil:

Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
My sources say he left Colbert only a little before 7, so he is running very late.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
My sources say he left Colbert only a little before 7, so he is running very late.
Thanks Elisa!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So it hasen't started. OK Thanks. Is Sam there already. On the stage, i mean?

Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Germangirl wrote:So it hasen't started. OK Thanks. Is Sam there already. On the stage, i mean?
No one on the stage. Sam was in the building about 40 mins ago...
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Here we go!