Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

IMO, none were in the sense, that they were skilled fighters etc. In the end, they all depended on Bond.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

For the first time since the movie opened, I have found the time today to go on MI6 and read what the BOND fans think of it.... DELIGHTED to read that they absolutely LOVE IT! :D :D 8) 8) There is a thread about the '3 favourite scenes' and generally those scenes are - Day of The Dead, Rome, Hinx Fight / Torture scene. Those scenes are my faves too... Some also 'wax lyrical' about the L'Americain scene which I have previously NOT liked. Next time I see it, I will try and pay more attention to that scene. At all the screenings I have been to, I detect a certain restlessness in the audience during that scene... maybe that's why. Maybe I feel different when I see it at home on blu ray. That day can't come soon enough either. I am already wishing I did not have to watch the movie amongst 'strangers'.
:sigh:
SmittenDramaKitten

MI6 are pretty unequivocal about Daniel returning to do another Bond too... :D
After reading the comments, I would say that it is 80% for and 20% against. He seems to have proved himself with Spectre. :D

Agent7FAgent7F
November 12 Posts: 543
I want Daniel Craig just to do 1 more then go. He my third favourite 007.
tigers99tigers99
November 12 Posts: 409
Craig to stay for me. Definitely the best Bond. My prediction when he started was that he would do 5 Bond films.
DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007
November 12 Posts: 6,489
I want Craig to stay. Bring on Bond 25!
nikos78nikos78
November 12 Posts: 82
DEFINITELY at least one more. Craig is on absolutely top form.

One of them is even talking about Daniel doing EIGHT to rival Roger. Now, I LOVE Daniel as Bond but even I think that's too much!!! :lol:

Why do they all call him "Craig" though???? His name is Daniel. Is it because they are mostly boys and we are mostly girls? :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They often say Dan.

Yes, he pretty much climbed some stairs up in the repsect for some, who weren't convinced. Some really came to "love" him now only after Spectre.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This pretty much nails, what I think, too.
From MI6

I agree with all of you. This is my favourite (maybe second to Thunderball) performance ever from any Bond (or non Bond film for that matter) ever. Every little subtle thing is perfect. Every line delivered flawlessly. Every movement cool as hell. Even watching him walk in the tracking shot for like three minutes was entertaining, any other actor, other than Connery maybe, would have been a disaster. His performance is inspiration, and now I'm trying to copy it as I always have.

caramel

Post by caramel »

I am bringing over Pierce's comments on Daniel --

Here’s what former 007 Pierce Brosnan thought of ‘Spectre’

“But Daniel, in the fourth go-round, has ownership of it. He had a nice looseness to him.â€￾

Daniel Craig’s predecessor continued with his praise for the current Bond actor: “He’s a mighty warrior, and I think he found a great sense of himself in this one with the one-liners and a nice playfulness there. Just get a tighter story, and he’ll have another classic.â€￾

As for Craig’s much-circulated comment that he’d rather “slash my wristsâ€￾ than do another Bond movie, Brosnan said, “I think the guy was just fairly banjaxed by playing it. By the time you finish making a Bond movie, you don't want to hear the name, see the name or have anything to do with it because you just want to go to ground.â€￾

Craig did make that comment when speaking to TimeOut London just four days after finishing the eight month-long shoot for “Spectre,â€￾ and he’s since clarified: “Maybe I’ll make another one. I don’t know.â€￾

Brosnan has hope we’ll see Craig play the MI6 agent once more: “Give him another year off here, and he'll be ready to rock and roll for sure.â€￾

Rest here -> http://www.hitfix.com/news/heres-what-f ... of-spectre
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I love that comment!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Brosnan is so cool.... such a nice guy. 8) :thumbup:
I don't know that I'd ever go back to watching his Bond movies but I wish him well anyway... :)
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Daniel for People's Sexiest Man Alive? Lainey thinks he's in with a chance when they announce it tonight!

She loves him right now!

"So we’re used to seeing him wear the sh-t out of a suit. But Daniel Craig in a brown leather jacket arriving at the show? Over jeans? Goddamn goddamn. Goddamn enough to be PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive?"

He's so funny here!

http://www.laineygossip.com/Daniel-Crai ... cket/41239
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Trying to be straight and then loosing it :lol:

I have a pen here...Four Seasons..:rotfl:

Angua

Post by Angua »

Alligator Hand Job ...

... Image :rotfl:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

China On Screen: Sony’s Marketing Caper Wins at Box Office for 007

http://chinafilminsider.com/china-on-sc ... e-for-007/
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Censor Board clears Daniel Craig's 'Spectre' with four cuts (India)

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/r ... ts-2146217
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sad thing is, a better received film would have easily surpassed the billion. As it is, the struggle will start now. As with QOS, its frontloaded with good will and expectation. We need 300 more to rightly call it a success. That will be very tough. I have seen it 5 times now and its full of potential not used. For whatever reason. I believe, they get so caught upon their own little web, that they cant see clear anymore. I feel sorry for them. The low ratings cant be fun to see.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

WWE wrestler Dave Bautista admits to being intimidated by Daniel Craig in film Spectre

http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainmen ... 2b0a78b60c