Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, I want someone, nobody has in mind. Right now, people seems to want Idris Elba. Hm...why not? Since he won't be Bond :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

The main reason why I thought Mark would be good as a Bond villain is because he and Daniel are friends.... it may have made for extra chemistry on screen....

Come on Eon.... let's have some OFFICIAL news soon!!! Time is beginning to catch up with you isn't it? November could turn into an interesting month...

:)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I've never heard of Jez Butterworth...

It was early September, and Butterworth, who divides his time between London and a farm in Somerset, had spent the week in conference with Sam Mendes and Daniel Craig, tweaking story lines for the new Bond movie. (He hates corporate limos and had been conveyed every morning to Pinewood Studios, outside London, on the back of a motorbike.) This was Butterworth’s second Bond; he worked on “Skyfall,” too, making the kind of script changes that his twelve-year-old self, watching the movie at the St. Albans Odeon, would be pleased to see. “You know, like Bond doesn’t have scenes with other men. Bond shoots other men—he doesn’t sit around chatting to them. So you put a line through that.”

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/11/10/nothing-2
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is quite interesting. Seems a lot of people are working on the script. Is that good or bad? Time will tell.

But its amazing, how Daniel is involved. I can see him working on Bond films beyond his own tenure.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He is a truck driver

Sammy Boy Rogers ‏@sammy_boy100 Oct 29 South East, England
@achrisevans I'm on the way to pinewood studioswith 29t of steel for the new James Bond set :-)

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

BTW - this Butterfield has a play coming now with Hugh Jackman, who certainly can afford to be very choosy about his plays. A good sign and I am sure, Daniel will go and see his friends play.

BTW - Sylvia, nice talking with you, since we are the only ones here :twisted: But, you know, in the end, it doesn't matter, as long as WE enjoy the news :wink:

Naa, I know, people are busy on a Monday, whereas its one of my days off.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:BTW - this Butterfield has a play coming now with Hugh Jackman, who certainly can afford to be very choosy about his plays. A good sign and I am sure, Daniel will go and see his friends play.

BTW - Sylvia, nice talking with you, since we are the only ones here :twisted: But, you know, in the end, it doesn't matter, as long as WE enjoy the news :wink:

Naa, I know, people are busy on a Monday, whereas its one of my days off.
you know me, I always pop in if I can. :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Personally i am not a fan of this idea. Too much of a repeat

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I just want a press conference :evil:

NOW

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda wrote:I just want a press conference :evil:

NOW
Yup...me too... :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I posted the.new writer on mi6 and tbey liked it, added it on the thread title. I always credit DTD.
http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p ... am-up/p285

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:I posted the.new writer on mi6 and tbey liked it, added it on the thread title. I always credit DTD.
http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p ... am-up/p285
I noticed it there earlier. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I guess PC in pretty much one months.