Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Yawn, though, he always plays a villain.
Did you read the article from the DM? The descrition is far from yawn IMO and its not even clear, he IS the villain.
Even if he turns out to be the villain again, I don't mind - because he's damn good at it! :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

He wasn't the villain in Django Unchained and Carnage.
He was an asshole in Carnage, though :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Alina

Post by Alina »

Dunda wrote:
Exactly! :)
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

AGREE

Boring obvious choice. :roll:
caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote:
Ah! All the 4 chars had flaws and pretty humanized.

One of my fav movies.... makes me lol so much at how ridiculous they all get. Of the four Jodie was my fav. She played that char brilliantly :lol:
My husband liked Waltz. His char kept his cool till the end.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Will be interestting to see, what we will think about him once we saw the film. Will he make it fresh? I believe, he will. The part MUST be interestting otherwise he wouldn't bother to play it. So that's a good start.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Will be interestting to see, what we will think about him once we saw the film. Will he make it fresh? I believe, he will. The part MUST be interestting otherwise he wouldn't bother to play it. So that's a good start.
I agree, it must be a complex, meaty role to have attracted him in the first place. If not, why would he bother with it?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Personally, artsy acctors (what I do consider waltz) taking a role always convinces me, that there must be something right with the script. :D

New bits from Austria here:
http://www.tt.com/kultur/kinoundtv/9261 ... s-bond.csp

1 week from January 8 in Sölden ((getscher) and 400 cre2w people will return on February 9. Even though its the main season, the gletscher will be shut down for public.

In Sölden they are building a container village (for the crew, I assume) on open field and a heli landing place.
In Obertillach its said, the people will get mmail with information about filming.

All are made to be quiet until mid December.
Filming strrats December 6 in Pinewood.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Good thing is also, we will likely get stuff from onlookers, who were clever eough to catch a glimpse.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

A new list of confirmed and almost confirmed locations:

United Kingdom
(shooting days: not known, but kicks of December 6th):
--> Buckinghamshire, Pinewood Studios [location can be confirmed, kicks off shooting of Bond 24, December 6th 2015]
--> London [location can be confirmed]

Mexico (shooting days: not known):
--> Mexico-City? [location is mentioned]
--> Mexican desert? [location is mentioned]

Italy (shooting days: not known):
--> Rome, Via Quattro Fontane & Colosseum [location can almost be confirmed]
--> Caserta, il Palazzo Reale di Caserta [location can almost be confirmed]

Morocco
(shooting days: 15 days, for both Casablanca & Tanger):
--> Casablanca [location can almost be confirmed]
--> Tanger [location can be confirmed]
--> Marrakech, Atlas Mountains [location can be confirmed]

Austria (shooting days: 42 days, for all locations combined):
--> Altaussee (Lake Altaus), Jagdhaus Seewiese, log cabin villa [location can be confirmed, kicks off shooting in Austria, January 6th 2015]
--> Obertilliach, East-Tirol, large wooden alpine house [location can be confirmed, 25 shooting days, +25 min. screentime in film, 3 to 7 days inside Obertilliach village]
--> Sölden, West-Tirol, Rettenbachferner Glacier [location can be confirmed, 12 shooting days]
--> Lesachtal, Carinthia [confirmed for long stay for cast and/or crew]
--> Sankt Lorenzen, Lesachtal, Wellnesshotel Tuffbad [confirmed for a stay for cast and/or crew]
--> Lienz, Grand Hotel Lienz [confirmed for a stay for cast and/or crew]
--> Lavant, Dolomiten Golf Hotel [confirmed for a stay for cast and/or crew]

credit MI6

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Oh, all of this is SO EXCITING!!!! :hyper:

I'm gagging for it now, I really am......

Still just waiting for the PC but no definite news on that I suppose? :brood:
bubita

Post by bubita »

Love Christoph Waltz!!!! great actor!
and BTW Lea Seydoux had a small part in the last Mission Impossible. Like her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBSmNoODvrQ
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, the. Boys are all gaga about her :lol:
But there must be the british Bond girl still, so I am looking forward to another girlie announcement.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Now here are more interesting details from Austria.
Don't read, if you want to avoid SPOILER!!!

First stop during the prominent "Sightseeing-Tour" in Austria is a piece of forest very closely located to the biathlon center of Obertilliach. [......] Exactly here a dramatic plane crash scene will be filmed. Big wooden poles and thick cables have been placed there. They will make a two-engine Piper airplane (pictured below) "fly" over it, while at the same time three Range Rover's will be "thundering" on the then snow covered forest road (below it?)
Image[/spoiler]

While director Sam Mendes is non-stop calling with his smartphone, special effects supervisor Chris Corbould and stunt supervisor Gary Powell are discussing. They carefully study the wooden houses and log-cabins that have also been built by the production team, and that are surrounding the large "Bond-House" in which the Piper plane will crash. James Bond will be chased by skidoos inside the village. [......] As soon as the first snow falls, the 2nd Unit will start rehearsing the filming of these stunt scenes there.[/spoiler]
A lot of the crew is already in Austria, including director Sam Mendes and Chris Corbould and Gary Powell. Extensive preparations and rehearsals of stunts and yet-to-be-filmed scenes. This is the last phase of pre-production (or where do we draw the line between pre-production and principal photography/actual filming?).
--> The production team really need good weather circumstances, as most of the action sequences in Austria will take place in the snow. Based on experiences in OHMSS and FYEO, the production team must be aware of strict planning.
--> The action sequences will most likely appear to take place within/above snowy forests and inside the densely populated village (lots of houses there) of Obertilliach. That's why the production team also build extra wooden houses around the "Bond-House" in which the Piper plane crashes. So put on your jacket when you watch these scenes ;-).
--> The action sequence combined, looks (I'm not confirming) as big as the Skyfall-lodge action sequence. I can not confirm if this will be in the PTS or at the end of the film.
--> The story is not talking about filming on the Rettenbachferner glacier, which will be closed for tourists during two weeks in Janary and February. This could mean that Bond 24 includes not just one, but most likely two or more large action sequences in the snow.

credit MI6

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D Sounds very interesting!
Again, I wish them snow! If they want snow, they should get snow for real (as I am living in the mountains too, I am really not a fan of fake snow in a movie).
And now...please a PC, to confirm more!