Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:I didn't know of her relationship with Vincent Cassel. I don't find him attractive at all. Just goes to show you that love is blind, or it can be...
IMO he's hot as hell! Well one or two dregree less that Daniel :lol:

He just that rough look I love in a man. But like Daniel he just looks hot in some pics and awful in others. And he's a good actor, I've watched some movie where he was the only thing worth watching :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

IMO, he's 'scrawny' and has a very sharp face, angular features. I prefer a man to have a more sensual look. It's all down to personal preference isn't it? :wink: I've seen him in Oceans Eleven movies and Black Swan... maybe others. Was he in Trance, the Danny Boyle movie?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

A tux at the Press Conference :roll: :roll:

It he had they would have called "over dressed"...

I can't remember an press event like this where a tux was seen :lol:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:IMO, he's 'scrawny' and has a very sharp face, angular features. I prefer a man to have a more sensual look. It's all down to personal preference isn't it? :wink: I've seen him in Oceans Eleven movies and Black Swan... maybe others. Was he in Trance, the Danny Boyle movie?
He was in Trance, haven't seen it yet.....I put it on my list for renting and mixed it up and got Trance http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0158011/?ref_=fn_al_tt_3 instead.....bad movie that one :lol:

I loved him in Eastern Promises (despite him playing the bad guy) and he was just creepy good in Derailed. Magnificant in La Haine.

He looks quite rough when he's thin, much better with a little meat in the face :lol:

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Oh this is all such good still. I wish I had time to drool over every aspect.
In a few days I will have time to read and watch everything.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote: I glanced at the tabloid papers today. They all seemed to be going on about the fact that Daniel was wearing the blue sweater and not a tux. :? What are they ON??? Who cares? :lol: I thought he looked amazing. :twisted: The headline in The Sun was "Bonk, James Bonk..." :roll: They were making much of the casting of MB and had shots of her in lingerie...
well the guys at this site cleary recognize "style" and "analysed" his outfit http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/news/ ... d-24-press

so what do those idiots at Sun know?? :twisted:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

Daily Mail is as bad as the Sun

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ectre.html

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, we should ignore the ridiculous shit stuff. Its not worth even discussing. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The film will have a globally aligned premiere, which is November 6. A first from what i know.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

That's a real shame, because we won't get that much pictures from the different premieres. :(

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

True, havent thought of that, but they still have to promote the film in different countries. So imo, something will come up. Deffo interviews and co :D

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

That's nice....from one ex wrestler to another..

Dwayne Johnson ‏@TheRock Dec 4
@DaveBautista Congrats brotha D! Kill it! #MrHinx #BondAintReady

Dave Bautista
@TheRock Thanks for all the support and advice! Love and respect. Peace! #onelife

Dave Bautista @DaveBautista · Dec 4
Hinx...Mr. Hinx. I'll have a protein shake, shaken not stirred. Holy crap this is really happening! #dreamchaser
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

The next big shoot set to take place in Morocco is “Spectre,” Sam Mendes’ new James Bond movie.

Mendes and Bond star Daniel Craig recently traveled to Oujda, in northeastern Morocco, to shoot a small scene in a train — one that’s not electrified.

“Oujda is pretty spectacular: It’s surrounded by the desert,” said Zakaria Alaoui, who runs one of Morocco’s leading shingles, Zak Productions, and signed a one-year exclusive contract to work on the Bond movie.

The production will return in June for a 10-day shoot with locations including Tangier and the desert. That shoot will be of such scale that it’s requiring four months of preparation, said Alaoui, who will receive a career tribute at this year’s Marrakech film festival.

http://variety.com/2014/artisans/news/s ... 201372107/
SmittenDramaKitten

Dunda wrote:
SmittenDramaKitten wrote: I glanced at the tabloid papers today. They all seemed to be going on about the fact that Daniel was wearing the blue sweater and not a tux. :? What are they ON??? Who cares? :lol: I thought he looked amazing. :twisted: The headline in The Sun was "Bonk, James Bonk..." :roll: They were making much of the casting of MB and had shots of her in lingerie...
well the guys at this site cleary recognize "style" and "analysed" his outfit http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/news/ ... d-24-press

so what do those idiots at Sun know?? :twisted:
I'm out at cyber cafe to get pix so I'll keep this brief.....

Glad SOMEONE sees sense about Daniels innate sense of style... :wink: 8)

That shoot in Morocco sounds AWESOME... they are really pulling out all the stops for this...

:D :hyper:

So sweet of Bautista to be excited about his role.... I wonder how much screen time he'll get??! 8)
SmittenDramaKitten

Oh yeah.... global premiere on 6th November?? How does that work for UK as movie is supposed to be opening on 23rd of October???! :? I am really going to try and go next year to the London premiere. I still regret opting out of SF's Albert Hall one...