Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Actually 152,00 is rather cheap for a suite :wink: Maybe they land by private jet like for Bregenz.
I thought so too, compared to prices in the UK.
Hmm.... according to a currency converter website, 152 Euros is equivalent to £119 or or $182. That IS cheap but then, I don't know how "posh" this Austrian town is.... :? :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Interesting and good to hear

I have been following a few actors of the cast for Spectre, Christoph Waltz among them on Twitter
In a couple of tweets he says that he will be filming in the UK, Morocco, Austria and Mexico - no Italy-Rome
In another tweet he says that he will start filming in January (thats when the cast and crew are in Austria). Looks like Oberhausser will be in Austria, too
On a talk show and to a few newspapers he says that the script is very diferent than the ones that have leaked. I think he is right.
Beacuse you know we saw that clapperboard when they were filming at Bonds apartment and it stands:
Scene: 21a - thats not that scene in the script we have. Looks like the script really has a full makeover by Robert Wade and Neal Purvis
He also said in one tweet "It's nice to play with shadows" -

Tomorow the Variety Show will be interviewing Raplh Fiennes and Christoph Waltz at 7pm PST, I hope we get some info from that.

MI6
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Interesting and good to hear

I have been following a few actors of the cast for Spectre, Christoph Waltz among them on Twitter
In a couple of tweets he says that he will be filming in the UK, Morocco, Austria and Mexico - no Italy-Rome
In another tweet he says that he will start filming in January (thats when the cast and crew are in Austria). Looks like Oberhausser will be in Austria, too
On a talk show and to a few newspapers he says that the script is very diferent than the ones that have leaked. I think he is right.
Beacuse you know we saw that clapperboard when they were filming at Bonds apartment and it stands:
Scene: 21a - thats not that scene in the script we have. Looks like the script really has a full makeover by Robert Wade and Neal Purvis
He also said in one tweet "It's nice to play with shadows" -

Tomorow the Variety Show will be interviewing Raplh Fiennes and Christoph Waltz at 7pm PST, I hope we get some info from that.

MI6
Yes..this is what Waltz had to say.. translated

In an exclusive interview with the Krone newspaper, Academy Award winner Christoph Waltz talks about everything he is allowed to talk about. "I can tell you everything. The speculations keep the machine running. I play Franz Oberhauser, an Austrian. And I won´t tell you the plot, I would shoot myself in the knee if I did", says Waltz who is the second Austrian to play a Bond villain after Klaus Maria Brandauer who portrayed "Largo" in the unofficial Bond film 'NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN' (1983).

The term villain is not to Waltz´ liking, he finds the so called evil characters not as one-dimensional as the term might suggest. With 007, he makes an exception: "In the context of Bond, the word villain is allowed. The Bond villain is an institution. But if this is also true for me and my role remains undecided", he cryptically reports. Therefore, the character seems to be more complex: "Definitely", says Waltz with a laugh.

Waltz doesn´t see himself as a typical Bond Fan: "I liked some films - 'SKYFALL' was magnificent - and with a historical distance, the films of the 60s are a joy. I was always keen on the new Bond Girl, but never wanted to specify a favourite because they were all very presentable." It is possible, so he continues, that he will have scenes with the ladies in the new film, Monica Bellucci and Léa Seydoux. He knows all his colleagues: "Funny enough, I met Daniel Craig at the Golden Globes two years ago. He was incredibly friendly and approached me. And Ralph Fiennes is one of my favourite actors whom I meet privately."

That the script has been leaked doesn´t concern Waltz: "That´s a very early draft from which barely anything is left in the current script. This whole hacking thing is going on my nerves, it is totally virtuous and pompous. These are small, rotten guys - totally pathetic. To destroy something is very easy, to build something very hard."

The actor is a bit sad due to the fact that 'SPECTRE' is being filmed in three locations in Austria – Sölden, Obertilliach und Altaussee –, but he will not be filming in any of them: "Sadly. I had the thought to visit my colleagues during filming, but I rarely visit sets on which I am not acticely involved because I - when I´m doing a film myself - hate when set tourists pop up."

http://www.krone.at/Stars-Society/Bond_ ... 26+Society
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D I am looking forward to more!
@thank you to all of you for every kind of finding and updating.
:wink: I just thought about...I hope, Daniel can stand/can stay avoid all this austrian food. I mean the sweet ones :wink: .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germknödel and Kaiserschmarn :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel Craig apparently landed in Salzburg

http://www.salzburg.com/nachrichten/sal ... et-133472/
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Daniel Craig apparently landed in Salzburg

http://www.salzburg.com/nachrichten/sal ... et-133472/
:thumbup: !
SmittenDramaKitten

You gotta love Christoph Waltz.... It's not 'Danny Love' but he's a very intelligent, charming and talented man... 8)

Glad Danny arrived safely in Austria... :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Snowfall is good, but stormy weather not so much. I wish for tomorrow sunshine and beautiful new snow landscape.
Last edited by Germangirl on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

he's arrived with Monica bellicci

http://www.arf.at/?p=165801
SmittenDramaKitten

Well, it looks pretty damn snowy there! :shock: 8) :wink: I got all excited clicking on SG's link... I was hoping there were some closer shots of HHH... maybe next week? :) Thanks for posting though SG! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The only thing important now is - end of stormy weather.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not good tomorrow, but more sun starting on Tuesday. They should be ok.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Not good tomorrow, but more sun starting on Tuesday. They should be ok.
Filming is delayed due to bad weather,

Bond in Aussee: Filming delayed

Daniel Craig aka James Bond has landed on Sunday by helicopter to Altausee and then immediately immersed in the "Seevilla". Filming should have started on Monday, but delayed due to the weather.

http://steiermark.orf.at/news/stories/2687568/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

When I looked it up yesterday, by tomorrow the sun should come out and then they have truly beautiful snowy landscape :D