Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Germangirl wrote:Everybody asleep :( :twisted:

..but the ball is rolling, Ladies.. :thumbup:
I know...... it's quiet again. Don't fret GG. People are just waiting for the PC, a new pic of Our Man... something tangible I guess.... :)

And YES, the ball is definitely rolling!!! 8) :D
SmittenDramaKitten

PS...... I find the new location reports SG posted today VERY exciting! :thumbup: ....

With so many good people looking out for sruff, I'm sure we won't miss much of the good news to come... :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Title for Bond 24 revealed :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

Bond wears Prada!

commercial tie ins are already in place

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah :lol: Prada sure is big this time.

Here some more from Kleine Zeitung:

'Now broke Mayor Mathias Scherer and the production team her silence. In a "citizen meeting" in a Obertilliacher hotel, around 100 people informed about the upcoming rotation.'

'Filmed at three locations: in the woods, on the slopes and in the specially built Bond House. "There comes a crew of around 300 people and we have 50 trucks," the film crew informed the Obertilliacher. Own transportation system and working closely with the police will make during the filming of a regular daily life of the inhabitants. Nevertheless, it is hoped the part of the film team on understanding in the population. In return there for locals own "Tours" by the rotating venues.'

'That in recent weeks, fears and concern have emerged, many believe by "B24". "It is ausschauen afterwards, as if we were never übrerhaupt been there," admits Ernst Vogl, Project Eon Productions, all clear. The film crew is trying to pay all benefits fair, also leased land. "12,000 euros per hectare is a good price," says a farmer.'

'That the cat is now out of the bag ensures even at Scherer for relief. "With this film shoot, we have a unique opportunity to make the small Obertilliach in the world known. We should not be missed us, but not at any price, "says Scherer.'

'Despite concerns the "B24" -Verantwortlichen remain optimistic that everything will go smoothly. "I hope that we all go together in the fall to Lienz and there see the new James Bond film, even if it will be the first of many," Mayor Scherer said at the end of the "Citizens Meeting".'
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

HA!!!! I can´t wait!!!
This place is gonna be full of people trying to know everything about the film, so, enjoy these times of tranquility because the coming weeks will be damn crazy :D :D :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bubita wrote:HA!!!! I can´t wait!!!
This place is gonna be full of people trying to know everything about the film, so, enjoy these times of tranquility because the coming weeks will be damn crazy :D :D :D
We'll see and hope for the best. :D it should start next week.

SmittenDramaKitten

I'm just counting the hours until next week... tick tock!! :hyper:

Can't WAIT to know the REAL title!! It's getting a bit 'ho-hum' just referring to it as 'Bond 24'....... :wink: :lol:
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D I am looking forward to any kind of more news.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Fresh news from Marketto: No PC prior to filming, just a photo call. Date unknown as of yet.

They will probably announce the title, cast, etc.. ;)

SmittenDramaKitten

NO PC????? :shock: No 25 minute film interviewing cast and crew??? Pix are good but....... I'm a bit peeved by this... :?

Maybe they do this because it's a bit "lame" having journalists answer questions and they say "No, I can't tell you that..." over and over...??

Maybe they did a bigger PC for SF because it was the 50th and hence, a 'Big Deal...'??

The way my life is going this week, I need a BIG AND NEW Daniel Fix!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You are not far from the truth most likely.

https://hmssweblog.wordpress.com/2014/0 ... questions/

SmittenDramaKitten

Thanks for posting that GG...

Hmmm, I suppose lack of PC does limit the possibility of them being misquoted.... :brood:

My knee-jerk reaction was to feel like I am being deprived of EXTRA Daniel Time after the longest Dry Spell EVER! New photos would be lovely too... 8)
bubita

Post by bubita »

No PC!!!! mierda! But I think it´s the right move, We weren´t know anything about the movie other than "wait and see"
:D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Good Morning, everybody! MORNING! HELLOHOO!!Wake u-up!! :twisted: