Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Maria

Post by Maria »

Red-Snow wrote:MGM Posts Record Financial Results Courtesy of 'Spectre'

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/m ... lts-878050
All the more I feel they are hoping he will return for one more Bond...
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Amazing special effects behind the explosions, locations and death defying stunts in Bond films

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ealed.html
Maria

Post by Maria »

Thank you Red-Snow. I like to see the behind-the-scenes pictures, it does not ruin any of the magic of the film to me.

And here to see the little digital mouse. How cute! (Although I'd be frightened even if a digital mouse ran across my floor...)
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

A new book about the film is being released on 15th June 2016 (UK) and 25th October 2016 (USA).

Anderson & Low: On the Set of James Bond's Spectre

British photographers Jonathan Anderson and Edwin Low have created a highly original art project based on the brilliant artifice of the spectacular sets from the latest James Bond movie, "Spectre." Shooting entirely at Pinewood Studios in UK, the artist duo highlights a head-on collision of fantasy and reality by photographing the sets' massive scale and extraordinary detail.

Allowing the bare soundstage to intrude on the images would normally shatter the illusion of the sets. In this case, however, it has the reverse effect and enhances the sense of illusion, artifice and wonder. Through a poetic and painterly eye, the beautifully designed and magnificently photographed images bring to life these detailed and massive tableaux, creating a poetry and narrative fantasy that mirrors the movie. With a foreword by "Spectre" director Sam Mendes, this book represents a unique study in movie-making and constructed narrative in photography.

Image Image

Image Image

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

It would be a fascinating book to look at and some of those sets are truly breathtakingly beautiful to see ... but I have to confess I would only be interested in BUYING said item if the book featured Daniel on camera. (Sorry!) But thanks for sharing this Red. They look like an 'Architects Dream'. 8)
Maria

Post by Maria »

[quote="Red-Snow"]A new book about the film is being released on 15th June 2016 (UK) and 25th October 2016 (USA).

Anderson & Low: On the Set of James Bond's Spectre

British photographers Jonathan Anderson and Edwin Low have created a highly original art project based on the brilliant artifice of the spectacular sets from the latest James Bond movie, "Spectre." Shooting entirely at Pinewood Studios in UK, the artist duo highlights a head-on collision of fantasy and reality by photographing the sets' massive scale and extraordinary detail.

Allowing the bare soundstage to intrude on the images would normally shatter the illusion of the sets. In this case, however, it has the reverse effect and enhances the sense of illusion, artifice and wonder. Through a poetic and painterly eye, the beautifully designed and magnificently photographed images bring to life these detailed and massive tableaux, creating a poetry and narrative fantasy that mirrors the movie. With a foreword by "Spectre" director Sam Mendes, this book represents a unique study in movie-making and constructed narrative in photography.

Something to look forward to, even these pictures are beautiful. I can only imagine the work that went into those sets.

Maybe dear DC will write a few comments in a prologue?

Thank you Red!
Maria

Post by Maria »

Screen cap from the trailer:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Italy. An office building?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Maria

Post by Maria »

Germangirl wrote:Italy. An office building?
It's from one of the trailer and I know I never saw this scene on my copy of Spectre.

I suspect it's a for the scene where he is walking in the Mi6 office, to see M and face what he did in Mexico. The short scene has everyone in the office turning to look at him.

I will try to get additional shots and post them shortly...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But looks like his italian coat to me.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Maria

Post by Maria »

Downloading the pictures now. (Watching Ireland vs. South Africa in rugby so I had to pause that...)
Maria

Post by Maria »

I included the subtitles, that at least indicates what the trailer was trying to infer.

Maria

Post by Maria »

I found addition shots from another version of the second trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GqClqvlObY

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Walking like a man with a purpose :D

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.