Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

You're welcome!

And I know, to have Daniel Craig speak wistfully of someone else's charisma is a little ridiculous. :D Has he really no idea of his own charisma? I don't know if it's funny or sad. His charisma is so obvious, he's completely magnetic, but we all know that.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Madeleine wrote:You're welcome!

And I know, to have Daniel Craig speak wistfully of someone else's charisma is a little ridiculous. :D Has he really no idea of his own charisma? I don't know if it's funny or sad. His charisma is so obvious, he's completely magnetic, but we all know that.
Its his typical downplaying himself. But in a way, since he knows, how to really light it up, he MUST have some sense of it being there after all :lol:
When he described Harrison, he described himself.

The best quote I remember was after CR, when a male fan posted - after people talking about other characters in the movie - "there were other people?"
And its true. When he is on, you don't look at anybody else.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

:stick_iagree:

That 'Thank You Daniel' article was so sweet and :stick_iagree: with that too... :D

SW? Yes, I want to see it because I love sci-fi... 8) ... but God knows when cuz I haven't booked... :?
bubita

Post by bubita »

Hi everyone!
Sorry for the delay, last week was very busy, both my daughters have their final exams at primary school, plus two school plays, etc, etc, etc.
I said I´ve found 009 because I think I did in the film.
He appears for about 5 seconds when M is telling everyone about 00 section being shut, This occurs when Bond and Madeleine are at Blofeld´s "lair" looking at a monitor.
I know you can check out the info till the film is release on DVD, we´ll talk about it then.
HUGS!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Just in case that I go for viewing #008 how did you identify 009?

I only recognized MP, Q, Tanner and of course M in that scene.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bubita

Post by bubita »

Dunda wrote:Just in case that I go for viewing #008 how did you identify 009?

I only recognized MP, Q, Tanner and of course M in that scene.
Cause 009 is mention twice in the film, no mention of 008, and it´s his stand, his body language says it all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Probably mad as hell, because he lost out on tbe DB :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:Probably mad as hell, because he lost out on tbe DB :lol:
Jajaja!!! I can´t do nothing now, we´ll have to wait to the release of the DVD.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Who knows, what he is able to do as revenge :twisted:

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

'SPECTRE' has made it onto the list of top films trends on Twitter for 2015.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Red-Snow wrote:'SPECTRE' has made it onto the list of top films trends on Twitter for 2015.
I'm surprised that American Sniper is higher than Spectre.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

'Writings on the Wall' has received a Golden Globe Award nomination for 'Best Original Song – Motion Picture'.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

And I think, he deserves it by now. Apart from the high pitched notes, its a pretty damn good song IMO.

bubita

Post by bubita »

"Love me Like You Do," Fifty Shades of Grey, written by Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Ali Payami, Ilya Salmanzadeh

"One Kind of Love," Love & Mercy, written by Brian Wilson, Scott Bennett

"See You Again," Furious 7, written by Justin Franks, Andrew Cedar, Charlie Puth, Cameron Thomaz

"Simple Song #3," Youth, written by David Lang

"Writing’s on the Wall," Spectre, written by Sam Smith, Jimmy Napes.
Ive just heard the song from FSG so :dunno: Hope Sam wins.
On a different note "The Club" from Chile was nominated for best foreign- Language film. :D :clapclap:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Congrats, Bubi. Hope it wins, too. :D