Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Belvedere Is Making Sure That James Bond Will Actually Drink A Vodka Martini In The New ‘Spectre’ Movie

Read more: http://uk.businessinsider.com/belvedere ... z3M1G0NuXS
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Simon Mac ‏@Simo_Maac 27m27 minutes ago Camden Town, London
Productivity at work decreased due to #danielcraig filming in Camden Town in the canal. Stood watching water for 5 mins and got bored!

Zoë Sumra ‏@ZoeSumra 38m38 minutes ago
It's amazing how so much productivity is being sacrificed for a teeny glimpse of Daniel Craig.

Sean Thomas ‏@seansthomas 39m39 minutes ago
Just seen Daniel Craig filming the new Bond in the tunnel under our office. He waved and looked happy for a man who was blatantly very cold

Samuel Osborne ‏@SamuelOsborne93 28m28 minutes ago
Unfortunately I didn't get to see Daniel Craig earlier, but others said he'd sailed out onto the canal and waved to the crowd.

Natalie Dye ‏@NatDTam 3m3 minutes ago
Just seen Daniel Craig out of office window filming the new Bond movie! A Diet Coke moment for us ladies here at @TVChoice and @totaltvguide
Alina

Post by Alina »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Belvedere Is Making Sure That James Bond Will Actually Drink A Vodka Martini In The New ‘Spectre’ Movie

Read more: http://uk.businessinsider.com/belvedere ... z3M1G0NuXS
DISTILLED AND BOTTLED IN POLAND :)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

James Bond Spectre villain to drive never-was Jaguar C-X75 supercar

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/12/16/jame ... 75-driver/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So - it was a nice quiet day on the front. I suppose, they kept Daniel warm today with some lovely stage shoots in Pinewood. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:So - it was a nice quiet day on the front. I suppose, they kept Daniel warm today with some lovely stage shoots in Pinewood. :wink:
I got used to see him out, filming scenes, I´m a spoiled girl, I want more!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

There will be more :D

From what I know, they will be abroad soon. Can be wrong, of course. But London shoots are not many. They will be back at the end only.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:There will be more :D

From what I know, they will be abroad soon. Can be wrong, of course. But London shoots are not many. They will be back at the end only.
:( wait then.
Muac!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But it doesnt matter for us, where the pics are from :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Guess, they are in Pinewood now, which means, nothing will get out. But remember, when they were two weeks in for QOS, they had a wonderful little featurette. I want THAT again. Forget the damn clappers :evil:

Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

I've decided to avoid this thread because I don't want to read any spoilers. Hoping I'll get my Daniel fix in the DC Twitter thread.
Wag More, Bark Less

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh no, don't do this. :sad:

Its so much fun to watch the production of a Bond movie. For me, in a way, more fun then the actual movie, because you get bits and pieces for months, instead of a film being over in two hours. :wink:

But we need people to discuss it with :D

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Interesting Q & A with Clooney, which gives good inside information.

http://deadline.com/2014/12/george-cloo ... 201329988/

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Wasn't sure if I should post this or not. leaked info regarding Sony
product placement.

http://gizmodo.com/did-sony-reveal-its- ... 1672024129
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Germangirl wrote:Oh no, don't do this. :sad:

Its so much fun to watch the production of a Bond movie. For me, in a way, more fun then the actual movie, because you get bits and pieces for months, instead of a film being over in two hours. :wink:

But we need people to discuss it with :D
I'm not going to avoid the thread for 'spoiler' reasons... BLT (Before Lap Top - which is basically before ANY last movie release from Daniel), I probably missed HEAPS of info because I could only log on once or twice a week at the cyber cafe... NOT letting that happen again. Mind you, I am quite selective about what I click on.... :)

Also, I NEVER remember anything factual for long so by the time the movie comes out, I would have forgotten about any 'spoilers'.... :wink: