Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

And the intensity that was built up in that scene just to end like that as well.

The kissing is on point. Shame nothing else happens.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The Monica scene was really sexy. Those Twitter had chemistry. Such a shame
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I know I saw SP soooo many times at the cinema but, as time goes on, I find myself agreeing with the comments here more than I might have expected. Now, SP feels a little 'lobotomised' when you think of what COULD have been in terms of sex, action etc. Oh, I still watch it and enjoy it. :) The movie has some great moments (Day of The Dead is obviously notable) but ultimately, it was unfulfilled. Dan, you gotta come back so you can TOP this one!! :lol: 8)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

James Bond: Daniel Craig was ‘FREAKED OUT’ by Spectre’s record-breaking explosion

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment ... 7-Elements
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks. I believe everything behind the scenes was more exciting then the result. Sadly. But they tried ????
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Re: Spectre November 2015

Post by videnovasan »

I don't know if you know this. I found it in Youtube. Chinese TV show. It is hilarious in Chinese way.....Daniel starts around the 20th minute....Enjoy....

https://youtu.be/F2p-lilMOkA
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah, it was indeed hilarious. He must have hated every minute. I am sure, he wont do it this time around

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:09 pm Yeah, it was indeed hilarious. He must have hated every minute. I am sure, he wont do it this time around
I've seen another short one with the owner of Allibaba Jack Ma andthe same Chinese TV hosts.....at one point he is like ""Lost in translation......they speak only in Chinese and no one translates until Jack MA started do talk to him obviously translating......China is another world.....tooooo different, but with what of cultural and nature things to be seen.......And they really are careful what they are saying there....
But I enjoyed the Chinese singer.....this song sounds better with a womans voice+a bit harder more rock at some point sound in the voice....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.