Golden Globes 2013

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Vynera wrote:http://www.justjared.com/2013/01/13/rac ... ed-carpet/

In the comments section:
Daniel to Leo @ 01/13/2013 at 10:30 pm
People magazine@peoplemag
Daniel Craig & Leo share a big man hug. Craig to Leo: “I love you.” Female fan tries to get pic. Craig: “I’ve got get back to my wife.”
Best couple ever. :sigh:
YUP!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

The Daily Mail's article. Nice. Such a beautiful couple. So cool that of all things, she's the one nominated and he's obviously so happy to be her 'guest' - LOL. Never mind that all eyes are on him! :lol:
caramel

Post by caramel »

Last edited by caramel on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Anne Thompson ‏@akstanwyck
#goldenglobes went through maze following Daniel craig & rachel Weisz to weinstein party at trader Vic's. pic.twitter.com/ijh9mSzy
View photo

Weinstein and Daniel need to happen, come on!
caramel

Post by caramel »

caramel

Post by caramel »

There is a video of their RC posing here
http://www.gettyimages.co.jp/detail/%E5 ... /159564391
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

thanks a lot for the tweets

they're really the most gorg couple in HW! :sigh:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:There is a video of their RC posing here
http://www.gettyimages.co.jp/detail/%E5 ... /159564391
Can't see it. A link anybody please.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

we knew he was her fav but sweet anyway

MSNca Entertainment ‏@MSNca_Entertain
Adele on Daniel Craig’s Bond: “He’s turned the vibe around…he’s my Bond forever.” #goldenglobes
:sigh: :adore:
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

I almost screamed when I saw these pics! :thud: :lol: Rachel looked fab and Daniel was so hot! Perfect couple! I'm delighted for Adele, loved the high five! Damien Lewis and Helen Mc Crory looked fab too :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Rachel Weisz shouldn't be allowed to win anymore awards for the rest of her life. Daniel Craig is an award enough.

True, no? :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brits in the Bathroom

Daniel Craig may play a dapper James Bond on the big screen, but the actor could use a few lessons in bathroom behavior. After Craig dropped a bunch of hand towels on the floor of the men’s room … he didn’t bother to pick them up. Does Rachel Weisz let that slide at home? We doubt it! Meanwhile, fellow Englishman, “Sherlock” star Benedict Cumberbatch, spent 10 minutes camped out in front of the mirror. Give someone else a turn, Benedict. You’re in a building filled with movie stars.

source: http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/2013-gold ... 08533.html

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I rather have hm do that then being so vain :lol: The basket was probably filled to the limit already...

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

An excerpt of the transcript of Jodie Foster's acceptance speech where she mentioned Daniel.
Jodie Foster wrote:You know, you guys might be surprised, but I am not Honey Boo Boo Child. No, I'm sorry, that's just not me. It never was and it never will be. Please don't cry because my reality show would be so boring. I would have to make out with Marion Cotillard or I'd have to spank Daniel Craig's bottom just to stay on the air. It's not bad work if you can get it, though.
But seriously, if you had been a public figure from the time that you were a toddler, if you'd had to fight for a life that felt real and honest and normal against all odds, then maybe you too might value privacy above all else. Privacy. Some day, in the future, people will look back and remember how beautiful it once was.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/jan ... transcript
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Dunda wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Brits in the Bathroom

Daniel Craig may play a dapper James Bond on the big screen, but the actor could use a few lessons in bathroom behavior. After Craig dropped a bunch of hand towels on the floor of the men’s room … he didn’t bother to pick them up. Does Rachel Weisz let that slide at home? We doubt it! Meanwhile, fellow Englishman, “Sherlock” star Benedict Cumberbatch, spent 10 minutes camped out in front of the mirror. Give someone else a turn, Benedict. You’re in a building filled with movie stars.

source: http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/2013-gold ... 08533.html
Oh for fuck sake, if that is all they can find to bash him with they are struggling for gossip. What are you supposed to do if towels drop on the floor. Aren't there men's room attendants there? Surly they are in the ladies room.