Golden Globes 2013

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

Germangirl wrote:
caramel wrote:There is a video of their RC posing here
http://www.gettyimages.co.jp/detail/%E5 ... /159564391
Can't see it. A link anybody please.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jlzmwh
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

khenton wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
caramel wrote:There is a video of their RC posing here
http://www.gettyimages.co.jp/detail/%E5 ... /159564391
Can't see it. A link anybody please.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jlzmwh
Thanks so much, K :blowkiss:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I just watched the recording from the Golden Globes.

Sorry, but I really can't understand how anybody can compare Jeremy Renner to Daniel. When he went on stage to present he had NO stage presence at all. Very, very blant.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:I just watched the recording from the Golden Globes.

Sorry, but I really can't understand how anybody can compare Jeremy Renner to Daniel. When he went on stage to present he had NO stage presence at all. Very, very blant.
I commented right away -. just full of himself and not even slightly like Daniel. I don't get it either. I think, it was once started and now people are just repeating the similarity. :dunno:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I know there's not much DC love over in Lainey's world, but I do have to agree about Rachel's dress. Not her best. And DC certainly is not perpetually sweaty, despite appearances last night.

Worst Swiss Dot: Rachel Weisz

Look, I don’t want you to think I’m not in favour of change. I love change, and I loved the hint, last night, that the Golden Globes don’t have to be quite as formal all the time as the other shows. Shorter dresses said hello and all.

Do you think, though, that this is how we should be going, Weisz? Do you think this is a good example of how to change things up? Miles of see-through Swiss-Dot? Who does this benefit? I mean, I suppose it means you’ve honed your thighs to be the same circumference all the way down, but it doesn’t make it a good look.

I’m not like the rest of you; I think Daniel Craig is perpetually sweaty and his hair makes me feel a little sick to my stomach. I don’t hold him to high standards or anything but don’t you think he would have said “oh, darling, don’t do that”?

Or are these two so blinded by love they can’t see the mistakes they make?

http://www.laineygossip.com/Rachel-Weis ... obes/25671
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

I think this is a dress where women say it's awful and men say it's sexy. I liked it because it was different.
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

At first sight I didn't like but it grew on me. It's not her best dress ever but certainly not the worst ;)
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Did you all watch the preshow where she was asked about having babies ???
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Laredo wrote:Did you all watch the preshow where she was asked about having babies ???
I watched the RC coverage from E I think and that's who interviewed her but they didn't air it :( The only time I saw them on the RC was when they arrived.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Laredo wrote:Did you all watch the preshow where she was asked about having babies ???
What did she say? :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

She said no. :wink: Like always said, no baby is going to happen. They have such a full life, have two kids and with Daniel being the so overly private, he would have a hard time getting a child of teir out of the limelight.

I don't like the dress too much either, but from the tweets and articles, they were still considered the ottest couple. What more can you ask in that context?

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Lainey is a total B#tch to daniel, always has been, she has made it plain she does not like him in the past. I suppose she earns a living out of bad mouthing people, so i just ignore wot she says.
I like the dress, abit daring, but if u have it flaunt it i say, i dont think it is too over the top or anything, compared to some dresses on the market.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I still say that it's Rachel's mind and near-43-year-old ovaries, not Daniel, that will decide on whether or not they'll have a baby. No question to me that he'd do whatever she wants. I agree that they have the perfect life now, so why complicate it, but any woman who loves kids, with all the money in the world for nannies, schools, etc, and is married to HHH could decide to have that love child. It's just that it's getting late. I wouldn't put any weight on however she answered that question on the red carpet. No way would she ever say 'Yes' or ''Hopefully.' Omg, the bump-watch stories would have exploded. She could pull an Adele and keep secluded if she wanted to. It's been 3 months and no one yet knows the baby's name.

The one to benefit by no baby is ONE person - Ella. The sole heir (with likely small dispersements to others and charities, relatively speaking.) We don't know their wills or trusts, but Henry has his own father. It would be interesting to know how much D&R are in each other's wills. Maybe existing joint property only. Who knows. But I'd say it's Ella who stands to be the big 'winner' if she remains his only child.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I find it a bit weird where this discussion is going :lol: :lol:

Ella, heir? Well if all goes well she has to wait at least another 40+ years......

And if he's clever there will be enouigh money for more than one heir and if he's not soooo clever it will too little for one heir anyway. :lol:

khenton

Post by khenton »

Wow sf that was a real circle of life post----life birth death infinity---wow :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."