Betrayal - Bye, Bye...

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thanks pam for the pics and your report, so glad you enjoyed it.
caramel

Re: Betrayal

Post by caramel »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote: I had a one to one with him on Wednesday afternoon when he arrived at the theatre. Another very nice german lady was waiting too but she gave up about 4.30pm and then he arrived at 4.45pm and there was just me.
Your perseverance paid off! What a wonderful experience for you!
I enjoyed your report and the pics. Thanks.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

i KNEW, you would make it a great experience again for yourself :D

I have a qestion
1) did they get a standing ovation?
2 IF you find the time, could oyu please give a full review or whatever you think worth knowing about the play. It would interest me so much. Just put a big "SPOILOER" on top and everybody is save. Pretty please...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

thanks Pam
wondeful report
u're 1 lucky lady :clapclap:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

The Divine Miss Kim ‏@kgirl1899 1h
@Windswept333 Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz were very good.. Really enjoyed the play Betrayal
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

'Matilda' and 'Betrayal' Enjoy Good Broadway Week

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wir ... k-20577740

Broadway box office: Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz break records with 'Betrayal'

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/10/15/broad ... -betrayal/
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

How wonderful for you to see him again and shake his hand....since you have several autographs from him, does he seem to remember you from past meetings?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:'Matilda' and 'Betrayal' Enjoy Good Broadway Week

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wir ... k-20577740

Broadway box office: Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz break records with 'Betrayal'

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/10/15/broad ... -betrayal/
http://www.broadwayworld.com/grosses.cfm

I wonder, if tey gonna do the auction again, when the time comes. Too bad, they have furniture now :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

elisa g schneider ‏@corellianjedi2 16m

11 days and 3 hours remaining until BETRAYAL on Broadway Opening Night pic.twitter.com/9NApaPbt64

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...I would love to read a report from our Elisa. I hope, she can do a lot of visits of the play (and the stagedoorthing).
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Michel P Arnaud ‏@michelparnaud 3h
.@michelparnaud saw #Betrayal with #Daniel Craig, #Rachel Weisz and #Rafe Spall, great cast very powerful play by #Harold Pinter, must see
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Carol Klenfner ‏@carolklenfner 11h
@DanielCraig_007 @rachelweiszorig #broadway Great acting on the great white way tonigh

Just saw @DanielCraig on Broadway in Betrayal. Dude can act - and oh yeah, he's Daniel Craig. #jamesbond
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Mode Steinkjer @Msteinkjer 2m
A must see! Pinters BETRAYAL at N.Y.s Ethel Barrymore Theatre with terrific cast: Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz, Rafe Spall. Dir: Mike Nichols

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Jim McCarthy ‏@JimMcCarthy528 6m
Seeing Betrayal on Broadway tonight. Something tells me the massive crowds aren't here because of Pinter.

If that tweet didn't make sense: the show stars Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz. The scene outside the theater is pandemonium. Shenanigans

"There's only one way in, people! Join the line! You have assigned seats! Please calm down!" :lol: