Betrayal - Bye, Bye...

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

George Mantle ‏@georgemantle 20m

The Broadway outing of this evening. 🎭 "Daniel Craig is such a handsome man" - my Mum #nyc http://instagram.com/p/guLxJSCiqa/
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Beth Slack@bethslack
VOLDEMORT LIVES! I saw him (Ralph Fiennes) tonight at Betrayal. Poor Harry. :(
3:32am - 15 Nov

Beth Slack@bethslack
Epic friend date with the PLP to see BETRAYAL on Broadway starring Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz. SO MUCH PRETTY!
10:29pm - 14 Nov 13
Last edited by cassandra on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Holly Hegeman @PlaneBusiness 20m
So psyched! Going to see "Betrayal" tonight with Daniel Craig at the Barrymore. Yes!
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

aw how sweet that Nicole & Ralph came to see Dan too :sigh:
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Lorraine Hofheinz @lhofheinz
joe biden at the same play as me tonight1 betrayal with daniel craig (James bond) and Rafe Spall were great!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Chrissy @Mertmat 15m
Going up to New York today to see the play Betrayal starring Daniel Craig & Rachael Weiss #mostmoistmaking

ImageDermatology @ImageDerma 22m
Today my husband and I will be attending the Broadway play "Betrayal" with some friends of ours. We think Daniel Craig is an amazing actor.

Dana ‏@Boston221 9m
Tomorrow I'm going to see Rachel Weisz & Daniel Craig on stage, and most likely will spontaneously combust as a result

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Karianne Stinson @karianne
Someone with HEAVY protection is seeing the Broadway show "Betrayal" tonight. My block is crawling with cops and security.
18 hours ago

I posted a tweet earlier about Joe Biden attending 'Betrayal', so perhaps this was the reason for the security presence.

James Murphy @jamesmurphynow
Just experienced the genetic overload of Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz and Rafe Spall onstage together. Never has #betrayal looked so pretty
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Robert Irvin ‏@reirvin 12h
@DanielcraigOO7 saw my first ever play today, Daniel Craig in Betrayal. Awesome way to lose my broadway cherry.

Wolfson Literary ‏@WolfsonLiterary 5h
Saw Betrayal on Broadway tonight. Didn't love it as much as I expected to. Feel slightly betrayed.
Oh well you can't please everyone :wink:
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Julian Higgins ‏@filmjulian 2h
In #NYC last week, saw Craig/Weiss/Spall/Nichols BETRAYAL & Jones/Quinto THE GLASS MENAGERIE. Both truly marvelous in different ways.
Alina

Post by Alina »

Thank you all for posting and keeping us informed :) I don't reply to every single post, but I want you to know that I read all of them and really appreciate your contributions :)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

More celeb spotting with Angelica Houston at todays show.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Dana @boston221
Watching Rachel Weisz "have sex" on stage was arguably one of the highlights of my life

Dana @boston221
When Rachel Weisz said "fucking" outloud I lost touch with reality and I don't think I'll ever regain it
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yousif I. Alatiqi ‏@3ateeji 11h

Ended my NYC weekend on Broadway watching Betrayal with Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz and Rafa Spall 😁

cec ‏@imitationsun 13h

"betrayal," on broadway: YELLING WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF IDEAS is not a strong directorial choice

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

If you have a look at this, you can see, that apart from 3 ALL have a minus this week. Betrayal only has a minus of 1.700. hardly an amount even worth mentioning. All other shows have much more less then the week before. They are still at 111%, which shows, the tix, that were still available have been sold, too.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/grosses.cfm

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Katherine ‏@throwthebones 8m
Already prepared for this workday to be over so I can see Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz in Betrayal tonight.

Kelly Riv ‏@Kellyriv10 7m
Super excited to see #BetrayalonBroadway tonight!! I know #DanielCraig and #RachelWeisz are going to be amazing!