Betrayal - Bye, Bye...

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Harry is in his early 20's and the son of Dans father Tim with his current wife Kirsty. You can find him, I think, on fb.
He also has an older sister, Lea.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Harry is in his early 20's and the son of Dans father Tim with his current wife Kirsty. You can find him, I think, on fb.
You can find him everwhere :lol:

Just google "Harry Craig model".

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Kristina Mcconahy @Za3Catheyt 14m
Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig in Betrayal by Harold Pinter on Brve made room in my schedule for todays game, Haha! #OBF
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Harry is in his early 20's and the son of Dans father Tim with his current wife Kirsty. You can find him, I think, on fb.

He is starting to look a lot like Daniel - even same hairline :lol:
Gorgeous eyes, too and low hanging lids
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Versatile male Alternative Model in his early 20s with a love for Guinness :lol:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:

He is starting to look a lot like Daniel - even same hairline :lol:
Gorgeous eyes, too and low hanging lids
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Versatile male Alternative Model in his early 20s with a love for Guinness :lol:
http://purpleport.com/portfolio/harrycraigmodel/

He aint no Daniel.... but you're right about his hairline.:wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I don't think he looks anything at all like Daniel. I see no similarities. He seems like a nice kid though. I've read his Facebook posts in the past before he got into the alternative modeling thing, and he was always cheery and wrote nice things about the people he was corresponding with.

On another subject, there was a face at the after-party that looked so familiar but I just could not come up with the name. It came to me this morning - Bailey Walsh. He was very smartly dressed and wore dark-framed glasses.

Off on a whirlwind 8-day business trip but stopping off in NY until Monday morning. I'll see the play tonight, but I think it's going to be absolutely freezing. I am a total wimp in freezing cold weather, and the little time he stays outside - not so sure I'll be up for it. Not sure if my friend is either. The friend, a new guy friend, works out at the same gym as DC and has seen him a few times in the mid-afternoon. DC hasn't changed gyms despite moving. If I do take pics, I'm taking a video!!!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

sf2la wrote:I don't think he looks anything at all like Daniel. I see no similarities. He seems like a nice kid though. I've read his Facebook posts in the past before he got into the alternative modeling thing, and he was always cheery and wrote nice things about the people he was corresponding with.

On another subject, there was a face at the after-party that looked so familiar but I just could not come up with the name. It came to me this morning - Bailey Walsh. He was very smartly dressed and wore dark-framed glasses.

Off on a whirlwind 8-day business trip but stopping off in NY until Monday morning. I'll see the play tonight, but I think it's going to be absolutely freezing. I am a total wimp in freezing cold weather, and the little time he stays outside - not so sure I'll be up for it. Not sure if my friend is either. The friend, a new guy friend, works out at the same gym as DC and has seen him a few times in the mid-afternoon. DC hasn't changed gyms despite moving. If I do take pics, I'm taking a video!!!
The weather report this morning was that the mid west snow storm was going to hit Sunday/Monday. It's cold, but rather pleasant at the moment with very little wind. But temps will drop overnight.

Enjoy!
Crazy!
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I hope you enjoy the play tonight sf. How many times have you seen it now? If you have time, I look forward to a short report, and a video would be good if you decide to brave the cold weather.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cassandra wrote:I hope you enjoy the play tonight sf. How many times have you seen it now? If you have time, I look forward to a short report, and a video would be good if you decide to brave the cold weather.
At least, in a vid, it doesn't matter so much, when he moves :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

ManonⓂDuchek ‏@MannyDucher 16m

So my dad just met Daniel Craig and his wife, like um okay😒 pic.twitter.com/GC6ypye22n

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Elaine, the weather is beautiful this afternoon. I know it will get colder though. Hi, Cass, yes, I'll write about tonight's show and if anything, I will only take a video. It's nearly impossible to get a good photo of him in the dark. At least we can hear that voice on video and watch him move :lol: . Rachel must exit out on the street behind most nights. I like how she's not attention seeking.

I wonder if Harry and Ella are somewhat close? Is he a halfuncle? Is there such a thing?
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Hudsonette@hudsonette
Daniel Craig was great in Betrayal. He's comfortable on stage.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hudsonette @hudsonette 7h
No need for a coat in the theater district! Saw Daniel Craig in the daytime and tonight Ed Harris. How manly-hot can you get? #NYC

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

PatB ‏@patbky 6h
Betrayal was fantastic. Now at Jersey Boys before a late dinner. Also booked a show for London trip. Great day!

PatB ‏@patbky 4h
So close yet so far away. Picture of Daniel as he came out to thank people for coming. Class guy.
https://twitter.com/patbky/status/40950 ... 80/photo/1
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Gabriella S-F ‏@_gabriellasf 4h
Don't think I can make a coherent opinion on Betrayal, due to jet lag, but it was pretty good. Rafe Spall probs the standout, for me.