Betrayal - Bye, Bye...

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Alina

Post by Alina »

Glad to learn Betrayal is doing excellently!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Joe ‏@JoeRametta1 10m

Thanks Daniel Craig for an outstanding performance and sweet autograph #betrayal #broadway pic.twitter.com/wBu7HF7KSf
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Alina wrote:
Glad to learn Betrayal is doing excellently!
They couldn't do any better. Its almost on par with the best musicals.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sophie yapp ‏@sophieyapp 36m
still in shock over the fact that i was a wheelchair apart from daniel craig last night 😍
seeing rachel weisz perform live on broadway for betrayal has got to be one of the best moments of my life. she was so perfect i can't even
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Hollis ‏@hollisst 2h
Performances were good. Play, itself Awkward when the audience sits in silence not knowing if the play is over, as the certain is lowered.
I will say Daniel Craig is a class act. Phone went off during one of the confrontations in the play & he stopped & waited til phone stopped.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Kati Erney ‏@cafekatii 31m
I don't think I've ever smiled for an hour and a half straight but I did today!!!!

Also did I mention that I got to see Craigs passionately kissing on a couch because that happened.

Rachel Weisz is so stunning in real life... sometimes you think that won't be true with celebrities but she is a goddess amongst peasants

They were all flawless, Rafe Spall was flawless, the play was flawless and I would do it again in a heartbeat
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Vanessa Zhang @vazhang
Just saw Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz in 'Betrayal' on Broadway and was blown away! Little star struck!
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Kati Erney ‏@cafekatii 31m
I don't think I've ever smiled for an hour and a half straight but I did today!!!!

Also did I mention that I got to see Craigs passionately kissing on a couch because that happened.

Rachel Weisz is so stunning in real life... sometimes you think that won't be true with celebrities but she is a goddess amongst peasants

They were all flawless, Rafe Spall was flawless, the play was flawless and I would do it again in a heartbeat
There were quite a few more tweets from this person. She certainly seemed to enjoy the experience!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Translation needed, but I understood "he was in good mood"

http://www.jamesbond.no/visArtikler.asp?ID=704

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Translation needed, ..
They didn't see the play, the only did stagedoor, though

Paul Nylend, longstanding Bond fan, was recently on a trip to New York. He managed to get met Daniel Craig.
- We were of course aware that the very James Bond, Daniel Craig's likeness, played in the Harold Pinter play Betrayal on Broadway, but had no plans theater, says Paul to JAMESBOND.no.
Betrayal is a triangle, and Craig plays against his wife in real life, Oscar-winner Rachel Weisz Rafe Spall and. Directed by Mike Nichols, which is probably best known as a film director.
Betrayal has received great critical acclaim and has gone to full houses at the Ethel Barrymore Theatre.
"If we had not thought to go the theater, we could set up outside the stage entrance when the piece was finished," reasoned Paul.
As thought, so done.
- We took up with a handful of people. Suddenly we were very numerous, and it was set up roadblocks on both sides of the end. There were several security people there, and NYPD also posed with a policeman who kept track of the fans.
And then came Craig with hat on his head and felt pen in hand.
- Craig seemed in good spirits, but were a little stingy with the autograph signing. He signed only four to five autographs on each side of the barrier, before he disappeared into a waiting car. Spall dropped unnoticed through, while Weisz was not watching. Yours truly was lucky to get autographs, but there were so many waiting fans that were disappointed, says Paul Nylend.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Alina

Post by Alina »

Dunda wrote: He signed only four to five autographs on each side of the barrier, before he disappeared into a waiting car
That's NOT bad, I think. Sometimes he didn'd sign any or just one or two on each side, from what I saw in stage door vids.
But sometimes he was much more generous, true.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

mattmaddix
Vor 3 Stunden
We saw James Bond (Daniel Craig) tonight getting in his car. He was cool. He stopped and signed autographs for everyone. I didn't want his autograph ;) However, I thought he was a cool dude. #NewYorkCity #ChristmasInNewYork #Celebrities @calebmaddix13

http://instagram.com/p/iK6Hi-HoyC/

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Ben Baur ‏@BenJBaur 9h
So excited to see Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz in Betrayal on Broadway tonight!

Ben Baur ‏@BenJBaur 4h
Holy crap this show was good. #broadway #nyc pic.twitter.com/TZpbSb6uvZ[/b]

Brittany Blake-M. ‏@XOXObritts 3h
Jus saw Daniel Craig, james bond,guy from girl with the dragon tattoo.Looks sexier in person.First NY celeb sighting https://twitter.com/XOXObritts/status/4 ... 20/photo/1