Betrayal - Bye, Bye...

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

So true. We have to appreciate EVERY photo and tweet we get because the Sahara is near. My guess is that - unless Rachel prefers him clean shaven - he will be a stubble hound until he's not allowed to for professional reasons. He's had to shave 6 days a week since the play has started, and it doesn't seem to be his favorite thing to do if he doesn't have to.

Guaranteed there will be no vacation photos. Those days are over. He has access to those private beach homes on private islands now. Did I read it here or was it somewhere else about the remote island they went to on their honeymoon? If I read it somewhere else, I tore it out amidst my travel reading tear-outs to scan for later.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

So Rafe's parents saw it on Christmas Eve. No indication that daniel's have been or are going.

Shane&Timothy Spall ‏@pastafa 24 Dec
The proud parents finally going to see their son on Broadway this Christmas Eve afternoon #BetrayalRafeSpall
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lindsey Leigh ‏@mylindseyleigh 1m
Just saw #Betrayal on broadway. Loved.

Laura Olsson ‏@LDOphoto 32m
Daniel Craig was awesome and signed my book http://instagram.com/p/iZj-UBwaH-/

Adeline Tan ‏@itsmeAddieT 52m
Met #danielcraig today on #broadway :) the play #betrayal is incredible!!! #amazing #nyc #rachelweisz
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Chantal McLaughlin @chantalmclaugh
Spotted Orlando Bloom + his mother 2nite at Betrayal on Broadway #NYC w Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz + Rafe Spall.

Iain Fenton ‏@iainf268 3h
Saw #Betrayal today. Daniel Craig was excellent but Rafe Spall was amazing, what a guy! #NYCXmas
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cassandra wrote:Chantal McLaughlin @chantalmclaugh
Spotted Orlando Bloom + his mother 2nite at Betrayal on Broadway #NYC w Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz + Rafe Spall.

Iain Fenton ‏@iainf268 3h
Saw #Betrayal today. Daniel Craig was excellent but Rafe Spall was amazing, what a guy! #NYCXmas
Orlando's mum is probabay a DC fan. :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Ahhh yes. Seeing and talking to Daniel Craig was FANtastic
https://twitter.com/reneepaddle/status/ ... 77/photo/1
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Meg Buda@mbuda93
Got the beautiful Daniel Craig's autograph after his unbelievable performance in Betrayal 😍 https://twitter.com/mbuda93/status/4167 ... 16/photo/1

Meg Buda ‏@mbuda93
Got the beautiful and charming Daniel Craig's autograph #lifemade https://twitter.com/mbuda93/status/4167 ... 49/photo/1

Chris Rotella @chrisrotella
Why hello James #Bond, I mean Daniel Craig. Just saw Betrayal on #broadway & it was an awesome #play.… instagram.com/p/ic314-mRP5/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

rsandro523
Vor 2 Stunden · Ethel Barrymore Theatre
Awesome show #betrayal #danielcraig #rachelweisz #broadway #nyc #timessquare
thenewobjective, Weisz and Craig doing a Pinter? Sounds great
rsandro523 @thenewobjective Joe - it was really good. Story told in reverse chronology.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Ashley Wooding @wooding7
YES! This happened! Got Daniel Craig's autograph after seeing Betrayal on Broadway! #soawesome
http://instagram.com/p/ietPCxne48/

Noma @thenomes13
Managed to make it to the play to see Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig in Betrayal. Pretty good, catch it if you can.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Alexander Annunziato ‏@nunzers 10h
Daniel Craig is a superb actor and definitely doesn't get enough credit for how talented he is #Betrayal
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Looking ahead to what 2014 will bring to Broadway – Michael Riedel

http://nypost.com/2013/12/27/looking-ah ... -broadway/

Take a look at question 9 of Riedel's pop quiz, 'The Tony nominators will snub . . .', and his prediction at the end. I'm not sure what to make of this.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Seth Fradkoff ‏@sethyny 11h
#Betrayal on broadway is a stunning, sizzling, perfectly acted revival. I'm so glad I caught it before it closes next weekend! That's all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am almost sure, he will be snubbed. The reviews didnt point him out enough amd they tend to do tjat wkth film actors of his calibre anyway. Lets hope, rafe doesnt get one.

N a way, i think he will be one of those forever overlooked great actors at the Awards shows. An Oscar? Can you see him campaigning for it? I dont...

He is always embarressed by getting praise, so maybe its for the better anyway :wink:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:I am almost sure, he will be snubbed. The reviews didnt point him out enough amd they tend to do tjat wkth film actors of his calibre anyway. Lets hope, rafe doesnt get one.

N a way, i think he will be one of those forever overlooked great actors at the Awards shows. An Oscar? Can you see him campaigning for it? I dont...

He is always embarressed by getting praise, so maybe its for the better anyway :wink:
Even if daniel isn't nominated I have nothing against Rafe being nominated. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I am almost sure, he will be snubbed. The reviews didnt point him out enough amd they tend to do tjat wkth film actors of his calibre anyway. Lets hope, rafe doesnt get one.

Even if daniel isn't nominated I have nothing against Rafe being nominated. :wink:
Then you are a much better person then I am. :wink: