The VERY Dry Spell Meeting Point

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi Daniel :wave:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Littlesue wrote:I'm still around everyday. I've had a rubbish week, my husband, who I have been separated from for 15 years, collapsed and died last week so have had to run round arranging things as obviously I'm still the 'next of kin'. My lads have been to see him today at the funeral parlour but I could'nt face that :cry:
Littlesue, I am so very sorry to hear the news. How old are your lads?
Life can change in an instant. Be strong, we are all here for you.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Littlesue wrote:I'm still around everyday. I've had a rubbish week, my husband, who I have been separated from for 15 years, collapsed and died last week so have had to run round arranging things as obviously I'm still the 'next of kin'. My lads have been to see him today at the funeral parlour but I could'nt face that :cry:
Very sorry for your loss, Littlesue! Hope your children are coping alright with this.
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Thank you all, my lads are 18 and 21 so young adults and coping very well.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi everybody. I think, its time, to meet again, I am sure, not long, until we get pics and stuff from the rehearsals. SOMETHING :wink: I miss seeing my duckies. So - if you are out there, please come to the meeting point. Mother Duck is waiting and needs a group hug.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...I am here.
Puh, what a heat :wink: .
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

I'm here Mother Duckie :)
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dying of thirst over here...too dry :wink:
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

hey ladies...how are you all?
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks for popping in and giving me the chance for a hug. Still .- some are still missing.

Hi Sazza, nice to see you. Hope all is well :D

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Hiya GG, hope your enjoying the hot weather, just had a Barbie and finished clearing up the dishes, had roasted marshmallows for the first time, prefer Princes marshmallow out of a packet myself, much nicer.
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi Cheryl. Thanks and yes, I enjoy the heat or rather, it doesn't bother me. Had a nice day today being at the Rhine. :wave:

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I'm itching for some pictures, I had to buy so relief
It's so dry I don't have to trim my bush
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

How dry is it? Ouch, my peach is dry!!