The VERY Dry Spell Meeting Point

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Everybody and their dog went to that White House something Dinner, excluding D&R. So its clear, they have decided to live under a rock for the time being and not be part of any social event.

Sure, I would like to see him, but pap pics are not making me happy most of the time, because grumpy is not my fav look :twisted: But its the best we can hope for right now.

I am sure, nobody watching them right now, gives him a lot of pleasure and some inner peace maybe. I have a feeling, he needed - badly maybe - to be just himself for a while. He might have even lost his appetite for acting, because it goes with all the fanfare for him now. Who knows, just guessing...

But yeah, my DC self is not a happy bunny. :(
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Well, unfortunately the ban has been lifted from Kim Kardashian to attend the Met Gala. As arrogant as she is, I still think she hopes DC doesn't show up to see her "fucking idiot" self. Lol. But dang, I hope he attends for Rachel's as sake (I'm assuming she would like to go since she loves fashion and her beauty can bury the other guests, especially with DC as her best fashion accessory.)
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Just want to say, 'dry spell' is making me want to go.......

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

:gaah:

Will somebody give me a time machine so I can fast forward to the point where the dry spell is over?! :evil:
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:With a siggi like this, you shouldn't be gone for such a long time, Mania :evil:
I'm sorry. :cryblow :P
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote:
Germangirl wrote:With a siggi like this, you shouldn't be gone for such a long time, Mania :evil:
I'm sorry. :cryblow :P
Yeah :twisted: But sniffing into your little towel won't help the cause. :evil:

:wink: Jus say hello once in a while, will you?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Don't know where else to post this but, after watching SF last night, I watched 20 minutes of Graham Norton. His guests were Chris Pine and Benedict Whatsisface from Star Trek. GN started going amongst the audience to find out how far they'd come to see their heroes. The fans of the two actors were split into two disparate groups - the "Pine Nuts" and the "Cumber Bitches". Some fans had come from as far afield as Japan and Nebraska. The actors came into the audience to hug their long distance fans.

I decided that it is not right for fans of these actors to be given a title when we do not seem to have one. After all, I think WE are more devout than the Pine Nuts or the Cumber Bitches. The question is, which 'title' do we adopt?? The only one I could come up with is The "Danielellas" (pronounced Dan-Yellers). Can anyone else come up with something better?

PS. Do I now have to retract my comments about Cumberbatch?? On the show last night, he seemed quite charming and unassuming. Still not a fan of his looks or acting skills though...

PPS. Please DO NOT think that any of us (including me) would not travel a long way to see our beloved Daniel. I can do better than those fans from Japan and Nebraska. I would go to the moon for him.

:) :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

NextBondGirl wrote: PS. Do I now have to retract my comments about Cumberbatch?? On the show last night, he seemed quite charming and unassuming. Still not a fan of his looks or acting skills though...
I just watched the episode on youtube. He's indeed quite charming and I really liked that he went to the fans who endured a 20 hours bus ride or all the way from Hongkong or Nebraska to see him on the show.

You really get an inside of how actors feel when they are on stage. ALl three of the guests seem to be very fond of making theater. I guess something similar draws Daniel and Rachel in. They will do it, because they enjoy it me thinks :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

I seem to remember BC making a snide comment about Daniel in an interview once, which obviously didn't ingratiate him to me. :roll:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

NextBondGirl wrote:I seem to remember BC making a snide comment about Daniel in an interview once, which obviously didn't ingratiate him to me. :roll:
Yep, this one I think....

Stunt doubles will be used for most dangerous equestrian sequences. “They have to. You can’t insure actors to do it. When I hear Daniel Craig and everyone talking about doing their own stunts I think it’s bullshit.”

http://www.benedictcumberbatch.co.uk/be ... he-fa.html
SmittenDramaKitten

That's the one...... Idiot. :evil:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi everybody. The dry spell continues into summer. But lets meet here once in a while to say hello and else. Hugs GG

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:Hi everybody. The dry spell continues into summer. But lets meet here once in a while to say hello and else. Hugs GG
Hi :wave: there isn't a day go by that I don't check in (more than once)
The dry spells are tough but we are all diehard fans.
Hard to believe it's June already. Where does the time go.
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

I'm still around everyday. I've had a rubbish week, my husband, who I have been separated from for 15 years, collapsed and died last week so have had to run round arranging things as obviously I'm still the 'next of kin'. My lads have been to see him today at the funeral parlour but I could'nt face that :cry:
SmittenDramaKitten

So sorry for your loss Littlesue!!!! :shock:

As I am now a part of the 'laptop set', it is much easier for me to come to the forum which I do at least 3 times a week. 8) My 2013 isn't the best year what with 'dry spells' and work stress... but I live in hope that life can improve. :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Littlesue wrote:I'm still around everyday. I've had a rubbish week, my husband, who I have been separated from for 15 years, collapsed and died last week so have had to run round arranging things as obviously I'm still the 'next of kin'. My lads have been to see him today at the funeral parlour but I could'nt face that :cry:
It was still a bit of a shock, I suppose. I hope, you feel better soon. Hugs...