Rachel Weisz film news

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Tomb Raider :wink:
You've still lost me ......... :-k
What has Tomb Raider got to do with it?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

She goes to NZ and I said, he was only there for TR, so itstime to go again.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:She goes to NZ and I said, he was only there for TR, so itstime to go again.
Sorry GG, I get you now...I knew TRwas filmed in Iceland and Cambodia but didn't realise it was filmed in NZ too. :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:oops: okaayyyy, my fault. Now I understand, why you didnt get it. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote::oops: okaayyyy, my fault. Now I understand, why you didnt get it. :wink:
:D :lol: :D I didn't get it either!!! :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:She goes to NZ and I said, he was only there for TR, so itstime to go again.
Sorry GG, I get you now...I knew TRwas filmed in Iceland and Cambodia but didn't realise it was filmed in NZ too. :D
I'm confused. TR was not filmed in New Zealand. As far as I Know the glacier scenes were filmed in Iceland like SG said.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, its already settlerd. I was wrong.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Ah ok.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Kathy Bates, Danny Glover Join Rachel Weisz, Michael Shannon in Joshua Marston Project

Kathy Bates and Danny Glover are joining Rachel Weisz and Michael Shannon in director Joshua Marston’s first English-language feature, Variety has learned exclusively.

The untitled project from the “Maria Full of Grace” director was unveiled in November at the American Film Market with Protagonist handling international sales.

New York-based Parts & Labor (“Love Is Strange”) is the production company. Producers are Jay Van Hoy, Lucas Joaquin and Lars Knudsen.

Weisz will portray a guest introduced at a dinner party hosted by Shannon’s character — who increasingly believes he knows the guest by a different name and different biography.

Marston’s “Maria Full of Grace” won the Alfred Bauer Award at Berlin, and his “The Forgiveness of Blood” won the Silver Berlin Bear for best screenplay. He has also directed TV episodes of “The Newsroom,” “The Good Wife” and “In Treatment.”

Bates won an Emmy last year for “American Horror Show: Coven.” Glover will be seen in Paramount’s “Monster Trucks.”

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/kath ... e-comments

There were not much news about the project since November and I thought it was already dead. Nice to hear some news. Sounds so as if they start soon NYC.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

That sounds good! I love that she has no shortage of good material from which to choose. Nice that she is filming in NY. Thanks for the news.
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Looks like that the principal shooting of Rachel's new movie is starting this month! They also tweeted last week casting news for some minor roles. So I think this might be true.

Rachel Jean@rracheljean
RACHEL WEISZ IS FILMING ON MY CAMPUS THIS MONTH. IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So funny. When I read your name, I was like "Oh, Rachel news" :lol:

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Germangirl wrote:So funny. When I read your name, I was like "Oh, Rachel news" :lol:
I have not the time (20h working week + studying Business-IT as fulltime student) to look up both and I think you all + the people on MI:6 board look up for Daniel that I think it's enough for me to look here for Daniel. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The Lobster has won the Jury Price in Cannes.

Rooney Mara Best Actress

http://deadline.com/2015/05/cannes-film ... 201432319/