Please read this UPDATE

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm in shock. I awoke from the sofa to see a pm on my phone from DCraigss telling me (thank you!) I brushed my teeth asking myself if I had just awoken from a nightmare. I had to check again. Omg. It's a REAL nightmare, and it just cannot be!!!!!!!!! This is our lifeline :cry2: Oh Dunda, can we help in any way????? What can we do?????????????
Last edited by sf2la on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Thanks Dunda for all your time and effort, and a big thankyou to your hubby too.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Gosh, hardly back and this is the first I read. I am still on the phone, so can someone please post a link to the backup forum, even tboigh its available as an own thread, just tl make sure, everybody reads it and it able to register thete for the time being.

I call you later, Dunda.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Holy mother of god, I just read this. Dunda, no,say it ain't so!
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Dunda wrote:I talked with hubby and he's willing to help me...

We will move to another hoster and try to set up a new page.
We try to save at least the gallery and the forum.
But at the moment I have no idea how long this will take.

The forum software is old so I'm not sure I will be able to migrate the old posts (and this would be very sad) But believe me I'll try very hard.

So when the site is down come Monday please be patient and try every other day. As soon as the site is working with the new host, it will be available again. But it will definetifly look different and there will be most likeley only a gallery and a forum.
Yes Dunda, your efforts ARE appreciated.....

How will we know whether this has been successful or not? Just by trying the current website address?

For me, I have been feeling sick to my stomach since last night and still very upset about it. :( :cry: I have been telling myself that Daniel is not his website so I am not losing HIM... what does worry me is losing all the great friends I have made. I would even start a website myself if I had the first clue on how to go about it. Most of all, I will not be able to blog any more and I am sure you can understand that that has been of particular importance to me through the highs and lows of my life.... It seems that all we can do is wait....AND HOPE!
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:

The forum software is old so I'm not sure I will be able to migrate the old posts (and this would be very sad) But believe me I'll try very hard.

So when the site is down come Monday please be patient and try every other day. As soon as the site is working with the new host, it will be available again. But it will definetifly look different and there will be most likeley only a gallery and a forum.
Yes Dunda, your efforts ARE appreciated.....

How will we know whether this has been successful or not? Just by trying the current website address?

For me, I have been feeling sick to my stomach since last night and still very upset about it. :( :cry: I have been telling myself that Daniel is not his website so I am not losing HIM... what does worry me is losing all the great friends I have made. I would even start a website myself if I had the first clue on how to go about it. Most of all, I will not be able to blog any more and I am sure you can understand that that has been of particular importance to me through the highs and lows of my life.... It seems that all we can do is wait....AND HOPE!
Wait, hope, and PRAY.
I had bad dreams about it last night to SDK then at the end of the dreams daniel sang goodnight sweetheart goodnight then we got new photos and then I remembered the dtod is to be shut down.. :cry2:
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

This is gonna sound stupid but I wondered if it would help if all active members started deleting unwanted stuff they had like PM's? I thought it might ease the process of "moving" somehow if there was less in the 'box'...?

:-k

Maybe if we just all do a 'sit down' and refuse to log off on Sunday they can't take the website down in the first place! :roll: :wink:
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

That's a good idea for clearing messages. I wonder if it will make things less difficult to move for dunda. ..why don't we get daniel to dress up and protest with a sign too? ( day dreams, thought hasn't left my mind since last night) how can they take second home from us...they obviously don't know our detective tracking skills, we probably know more than anybody! :shock:
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
DragonWithAGirlTattoo

Post by DragonWithAGirlTattoo »

Thank you for your hard work Dunda, & your hubby too :)
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

The Boss is in the building!!
This really sucks, I know something will work out.
This is a shock for all of us.
REMEMBER: WHEN 1 DOOR CLOSES ANOTHER OPENS.
Let's have faith and stick together.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I hate to put this on Dunda or anyone, but is there value in providing our personal emails to a single source for distribution among only those who are active on the forum? I don't trust lurkers (sorry, I know some are legit, but I know others have other intentions.)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

you can sent your current email and username to dedicatedtodaniel@gmail.com.

If someone is asking for an email address I would only share with the aktive longtime members.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote:you can sent your current email and username to dedicatedtodaniel@gmail.com.

If someone is asking for an email address I would only share with the aktive longtime members.
Si good idea.
I send you mine.
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

We will press on and each member should start going thru their stuff and save it to their computers.
Group effort girls and boys.