Page 7 of 8

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:52 pm
by Dunda
honeyjes wrote:Sorry Dunda, you must have used the first link I posted, I amended the file name, when I got the same message. It should be working now. I chopped off the other guests and its just Daniel's segment on my link.

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/9fqgroau ... aig%2C.mp4

Thanks Angua for coming to the rescue.

JES
I've tried the above link and I still get Permission denied :?

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:04 pm
by bubita
Dunda wrote:
honeyjes wrote:Sorry Dunda, you must have used the first link I posted, I amended the file name, when I got the same message. It should be working now. I chopped off the other guests and its just Daniel's segment on my link.

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/9fqgroau ... aig%2C.mp4

Thanks Angua for coming to the rescue.

JES
I've tried the above link and I still get Permission denied :?
Doesn´t work for me either :cry:

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:22 pm
by honeyjes
No idea what's going on tested it yesterday and it worked, Sorry, downloaded again via Sendspace, fingers crossed

https://www.sendspace.com/file/j18eyq

JES

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:06 pm
by bubita
honeyjes wrote:No idea what's going on tested it yesterday and it worked, Sorry, downloaded again via Sendspace, fingers crossed

https://www.sendspace.com/file/j18eyq

JES
Thanks so much Jess, it worked for me now!!!
I drive a Kia :evil:

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:10 am
by Germangirl
So, they are in China for 3 days. Premiere is on Thursday. Good for us, sad for Daniel with all the craziness over there :lol:

There are two great posters for the film. Cant get them roght now.
They certainly try to wow the chinese market and so they should. We need every fucking penny to make up for the Americans.

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:10 pm
by danielcraigss
Watch it. I am American.


What happened, the box office didn't explode in America or what?

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:13 pm
by Germangirl
Exactly, that's why others need to make up for it, if we don't want to loose too much ground. That easy.

There are a few Americns here and I don't think, anybody takes this personal, because it ain't.

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:16 pm
by SmittenDramaKitten
Sorry, I am behind on this news...
What's gone wrong with the B/O in USA?
I thought they loved it too... :?

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:43 pm
by Dunda
American critics didn't like the movie and this showed at the BO opening weekend (and at the ranking on RT, it's down to 64%).
It went down to $70.2M (which is still strong) but didn't come near Skyfall which opend with $88.4

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/spect ... 201636587/

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:52 pm
by SmittenDramaKitten
Oh dear. :( The Americans listen to the critics then? Us Brits might read the bad reviews and then go see the movie anyway. But then, for us, Bond is like a 'National Treasure'. 8) Btw, I got talking to some Americans at a screening I went to on Sunday... a very short conversation. They were Americans resident in UK.
Btw, I LOVE USA!
Image

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:59 am
by Sylvia's girl
Jimmy Kimmel tweeted that Daniel is on his show tonight

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:36 am
by caramel
Sylvia's girl wrote:Jimmy Kimmel tweeted that Daniel is on his show tonight
\:D/ \:D/

Jimmy Kimmel Live Verified account â€￾@JimmyKimmelLive 2h2 hours ago

Backstage at #Kimmel - NEW show tonight with Daniel Craig #Spectre 11:35|10:35c #ABC



I am thinking this LA promotion has been planned recently in order to give the box offcie a little more kick...
Hope all this hard work on Daniel's part pays off.

Hope daniel has fun....I am so stoked :jump:

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:33 am
by Germangirl
As much as I love it to make a difference, I doubt it. But good for us.

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:23 am
by FrenchCat
Looking forward to see him in this show !

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:31 am
by Sylvia's girl