Member reviews

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I often find that trailers use scenes that are not in the final cut of the movie, which can be frustrating. The 'walking towards' scene is not. I am guessing this would have been at the start of the movie in Whitehall, between Bonds meeting with M and then running into Moneypenny. The extra shame seems to be in things getting missed from love scenes, although I always just watch Daniel rather than notice what the girl is doing. :twisted:
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Thanks SDK ! Because by my second view I was full awake ! :lol: And you must know all the details better than all of us here :)
ImageImageImage
SmittenDramaKitten

:blush: :blush: :blush:
Maybe..............

I may sound nuts going so many times but I genuinely do see something new each time I go. If you see something multiple times then you can focus your attention on something in the background if you want. If your eyes aren't permanently GLUED to Daniel which mine are. :twisted: I will usually 'report' back if I see something new. Anyway, I was quite excited to go last night. This time was as good as the first. I am looking forward to the weekend and my next visit. If I'm honest, I feel a bit deflated tonight because I am NOT at the cinema...
:sigh:

This movie is a 'transportation to heaven' for me and I am SO HAPPY whilst there. :D

And it's not just the Daniel fans who love the movie. My manager has seen it and she told me she thought it was the BEST YET. 8) So did her husband who is in the military.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:Hola,
i watch it with friend on the imax.
I enjoy, i must not find fault, it precious to me to see.

It was glory in large screen.

Love,
Luna xx
IMAX was definitely a plus, wasn't it? It's taken me 3 times to get my head around the movie. I was pumped with anticipation for a shirtless, sexy scene that me we came. Bummer. And I just stared, not focusing all that much attention to the story, I hate to admit. That happened the 2nd and 3rd times. Pretty sad if CW's ankles got more screen time than Daniel's chest. Someone needs to have their pay cut over that decision. Maybe Sam is just plain jealous of Daniel. His looks, body, and maybe there's a chance he wishes he could have Rachel back. Maybe he 'hid' him from us to make himself feel better about himself. Who knows. But all they gym work only filled out a suit nicely, but that's it. Well, we did get some nice recent papz pics in a t and shorts.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

IMO, the gym work is not solely to look good naked. Like he said, should help to get through inuries better or not pick them up at all (Doesn't always work, as we have seen :wink:)
Also it gives an added confidence and swagger.

I hear you certainly on the naked, but I felt, he moves incredibly slick and just wonderful to watch in this film. Makes up for me - a bit - for the naked.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Just back from second viewing. Took Mr Bee and he loved it, like me, more than Skyfall. Lea warmed to me a bit more and accepting it all for what it is, it's a bloody good enjoyable 2.5 hours. Mr Bee reckons, without a doubt, that it's DC's last outing as Bond, based on the ending. Please say it isn't so. He also commented that DC looked good in this one, coming from a man, and hubby of a fanatic like me, I'd day DC could take that as a compliment. The camera loves him in this film and makes sure to ponder his loveliness in droves. So many visuals of the man, endless avi possibilities. Even without much flesh, I think cinematically this film was all over him in ways the other three weren't.
SmittenDramaKitten

Nice one, Mrs Bee!!! 8) :thumbup:

PLEASE not the last!!!!!!

Remember he didn't shoot Oberhauser?!
They left it 'open ended' so it can be either leave or stay...

Barbara, PLEASE KEEP our guy!
:D
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Nice one, Mrs Bee!!! 8) :thumbup:

PLEASE not the last!!!!!!

Remember he didn't shoot Oberhauser?!
They left it 'open ended' so it can be either leave or stay...

Barbara, PLEASE KEEP our guy!
:D
Very ambiguous, I agree.