How many times have you seen it so far?

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Another of my favourite scenes from SP is the one of the meeting for all the bad guys in Rome. The 'cathedral like' silence really adds to the mood and ambience imo.... so it was slightly annoying when someone had quite a bad coughing fit during this scene this afternoon. I tried to keep in mind Daniels comments in an interview recently when the guy interviewing him had the same problem.... The audience was very noisy today, either chatting, coughing or eating... But I REALLY ENJOYED my trip to the cinema again anyway.... :D :D

I especially really ENJOYED DANIEL. :twisted: :twisted:
I LOVE HIM.
Feeling horny now.... :twisted: :twisted:
...which is why I'm going back tomorrow....
SmittenDramaKitten

Dear Sam Mendes......

On 26/10.2015 at the Spectre premier, you laid down a challenge for me to see Spectre more times at the cinema than Skyfall. On a bright and brilliant night, perhaps your words were meant as a joke but I took them to heart anyway. I just wanted to let you know that yesterday, I achieved the goal you set for me. At no point over the last 6 weeks have I become bored with your movie. It seems like every time I see it, I love it even more. The fact that DANIEL is in the movie does play a large part in my enthusiasm I have to admit. It is now the general consensus of opinion that Daniel is a GREAT Bond. I am fervently hoping that not only can he be persuaded back but you can as well, since you and Daniel make such a great team. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for making such a truly great movie and I am looking forward to the next time I see it. (Seriously, I don't think that day can come soon enough. I would have gone back today but I had to work...)

All the best...
SDK. :D
SmittenDramaKitten

I've just found out that SP is on in my local cinema at 8pm ONLY on 29 and 31 December....

THAT WILL THEN BE IT. (Until BR)...
I will probably cry. :cry:

Going on New Years Eve may be better than going on the 29th ... I have to work on the 29th. It just depends on whether I can get there and back...
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

I went to see it for the last time tonight and had a lovely time. A nice round 10 as the final tally. :D I had really missed it, the previous time must have been in early December. It still draws an audience in here (little impact on global scale, of course), but I don't know if they're showing it next weekend anymore or if this is it. I'll wait for the blu-ray now, but I'll definitely miss seeing it on the big screen. At least I'll be able to watch it as often as I like and pause screen. :wink:
SmittenDramaKitten

Madeleine wrote:I went to see it for the last time tonight and had a lovely time. A nice round 10 as the final tally. :D I had really missed it, the previous time must have been in early December. It still draws an audience in here (little impact on global scale, of course), but I don't know if they're showing it next weekend anymore or if this is it. I'll wait for the blu-ray now, but I'll definitely miss seeing it on the big screen. At least I'll be able to watch it as often as I like and pause screen. :wink:
The BR is what I am holding out for... counting the days if I'm honest. It had stopped playing at my local cinema on 29 December. Because SP is suddenly my FAVOURITE Daniel Movie so far (possibly because its the most recent), I really miss watching it.
:sigh:
That 'pause' button is going to get used quite a bit, especially for the opening titles and a few choice close up's! :twisted: