NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

CheekyNandos wrote:Of course it's on the Fail. I'm surprised it didn't START on the Fail.
Yeah, me too, they were slow to catch on this time.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

For 150 million Dollars I will play Bond in the next two movies! :twisted:
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Throw me a couple of mil and I'd do it!

I'd be crap, like, but that's besides the point. I'd be rich. :twisted:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

... And after I filmed the movies, I'm going to enjoy my retirement. :twisted:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Hiddles and Swift are over. So expect more speculation

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... _peoplemag.
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Take the money Daniel and do it ! So everybody will be happy :D
ImageImageImage
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

FrenchCat wrote:Take the money Daniel and do it !
Ok. I will do it! So I get enough money to buy a blue Ford Mustang Shelby. :twisted: :twisted:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

From Lainey:

Bond did not kill Swoki

Radar Online came out with a story earlier this week about Daniel Craig being offered $150 million to reprise his role as James Bond and now that Swoki is dead, people are all like, oh Tom Hiddleston exited Swoki because he can’t use Taylor to be Bond anymore…

BULLSH-T.

Please consider the source. And also please consider Drew McWeeny’s thorough analysis of the business of Bond and why this Radar report is full of ass because EON, which produces Bond, is still working out a distribution deal. Which means they are nowhere near making the next movie since they’re still lining up the money. If they’re still lining up the money, how the F-CK are they going to offer Daniel Craig $150 million of it?

As Drew points out though, that Radar headline was so delicious that it ran all over the place, even in legitimate outlets, like The Guardian, so everyone bought it as fact. It’s not fact. Which means it had nothing to do with why Swoki ended. Bond did not kill Swoki.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Tom-Hiddles ... tion/44835
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Of course it's bollocks......it didn't take long to go viral did it? :lol:
Last edited by Sylvia's girl on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel Craig NOT Offered $150 Million For James Bond Return, Despite Report

Gossip Cop checked in with an individual involved in the James Bond franchise, and we’re exclusively assured no such plan has been set. Although Craig may very well return to play the iconic super spy, he simply hasn’t made a decision yet, and no offer will approach anything near $150 million. Gossip Cop will update when either Craig or Sony Pictures makes an official announcement regarding the future of the spy series, but there are no new developments at this time.

http://www.gossipcop.com/daniel-craig-o ... ie-sequel/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sadly none of this will make the rounds.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

There was a very small piece in the paper today... don't know if we'd even class it as "news" but I'll mention it anyway.... It wasn't 'The Daily Fail' (love that - only heard it used recently... :lol:) and it wasn't 'The Stun'... :wink:

It just said that Christoph Waltz has signed on for more Bonds but ONLY if Daniel comes back to the role. If true, I think that kind of loyalty is quite sweet of CW to show... :)
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

The Truth Behind That $150 Million Daniel Craig Bond Rumor
http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/201 ... lion-rumor

A well written article, nothing particularly new, only this from a "source". Though it is a bit of a no brainer that that comment would piss off some of the higher ups.

Which leads us to Problem B: Craig’s “slash my wristsâ€￾ comment didn’t exactly endear him to MGM’s chief executive and chairman Gary Barber who, Vanity Fair has learned, personally contacted the actor last year to express his frustration in no uncertain terms. (An email to Craig's publicist was not immediately returned.)

“Gary hit the ceiling when he read the story,â€￾ says a source with knowledge of the situation, who declined to be identified because the person was not authorized to speak publicly about the matter. “He called up Daniel to yell at him. He was furious.â€￾
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I FLOVE it when Daniel gets angry! :twisted: