NTTD: Out November 2020.

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten
Posts: 9941
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 am

Post by SmittenDramaKitten » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:20 am

bumblebee wrote:I think he'll do it. To do out on Spectre did not secure his legacy. If he does do it, it will be laid out that it's his last, and that will fill the theaters in droves.
:stick_iagree: Mrs Bee.... Daniel needs to come back and show the world what he is capable of in this role once more... :D 8)

User avatar
Red-Snow
Posts: 633
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:57 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Red-Snow » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:20 pm

According to the Mayor of Dubrovnik "James Bond is in an advanced stage of negotiations" to film in the city.

https://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/article ... s?id=04227

User avatar
SilverDragon
Posts: 2016
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:42 am
Location: Cork, Ireland

Post by SilverDragon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Red-Snow wrote:According to the Mayor of Dubrovnik "James Bond is in an advanced stage of negotiations" to film in the city.

https://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/article ... s?id=04227
Nice one! :)

User avatar
tbossmc2000
Posts: 13324
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am
Location: As close to your lips as I can be

Post by tbossmc2000 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:12 pm

SilverDragon wrote:
Red-Snow wrote:According to the Mayor of Dubrovnik "James Bond is in an advanced stage of negotiations" to film in the city.

https://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/article ... s?id=04227
Nice one! :)
Agree

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46404
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:20 pm

There are certain signs, something might be going on
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:34 pm

I definitely think he's doing it. Unless the script is crappy, I don't see any downside for him. He's already referred to as Janes Bond more than Daniel Craig (because he's so good at it), what's one more - and with every perk in the world. I can't come up with a reason he won't. As for being away from family, he's staying in five star suites, Rachel can come whenever he/she wants, and there are a lot of professions that take people away from their families for stretches of time with a pittance of the money, such as those in the military. Besides he likes being Bond.
Last edited by sf2la on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
SilverDragon
Posts: 2016
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:42 am
Location: Cork, Ireland

Post by SilverDragon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:40 pm

sf2la wrote:I definitely think he's doing it. Unless the script is crrappy, I don't see any downside for him. He's already referred to as Janes Bond more than Daniel Craig (because he's so good at it), what's one more - and with every perk in the world. I can't come up with a reason he won't. As for being away from family, he's staying in five star suites, Rachel can come whenever he/she wants, and there are a lot of professions that take people away from their families for stretches of time with a pittance of the money, such as those in the military. Besides he likes being Bond.
I agree with you, because of the leak the last time everything is being kept well under wraps Id say.

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:56 pm

Im wondering if there is anyone on the forum who has a strong belief that he won't? And yeah, GG, BB producing Othello for him was a gesture of a powerful friend. Friends help friends. Especially to the one who gave you your big break. Supercars, guns, clothes, luxury travel, and women. Every man's dream 'job.'

SmittenDramaKitten
Posts: 9941
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 am

Post by SmittenDramaKitten » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:05 pm

If Daniel wants to be Bond again, I'm good with that. :D
TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF NEXT TIME PLEASE!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

User avatar
SilverDragon
Posts: 2016
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:42 am
Location: Cork, Ireland

Post by SilverDragon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:18 pm

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:If Daniel wants to be Bond again, I'm good with that. :D
TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF NEXT TIME PLEASE!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Oh we need wayyyyyy more sexy scenes :twisted:

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:34 am

I think you've both nailed it for me. The 'aha moment.' If he takes his shirt off more than once, then I want him to do Bond. If he's going to wear a jacket in hot temperatures, while surrounded by locals in summer wear, then, no. Sex sells. Daniel Craig sex sells to women and gay men. I don't own the Spectre DVD because I didn't find it the least bit sexy. The scene with Monica was a joke, IMO. And the scene with Madeleine could have been hot had he not sat on the other side of the sheer fabric for the night. Boo on BB and Daniel and Sam. I think the name of the next Bond movie should be 'Shirtless' to make up for Spectre. I prefer 'Pantless', but that's asking for too much.

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46404
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:28 am

:rotfl: Agreed.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21920
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:19 am

Red-Snow wrote:According to the Mayor of Dubrovnik "James Bond is in an advanced stage of negotiations" to film in the city.

https://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/article ... s?id=04227
hmmm, don't know what to think of that "NEWS"

it says 'Next on the horizon for the area is location shooting for the next 'Star Wars' film'....

Hmmm the scenes for the next Star wars movie have already been shot in Dubrovnik in March 2016....
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
KillerHeels
Posts: 331
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:50 pm
Location: LONDON, NYC

Post by KillerHeels » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:15 am

sf2la wrote:I think you've both nailed it for me. The 'aha moment.' If he takes his shirt off more than once, then I want him to do Bond. If he's going to wear a jacket in hot temperatures, while surrounded by locals in summer wear, then, no. Sex sells. Daniel Craig sex sells to women and gay men. I don't own the Spectre DVD because I didn't find it the least bit sexy. The scene with Monica was a joke, IMO. And the scene with Madeleine could have been hot had he not sat on the other side of the sheer fabric for the night. Boo on BB and Daniel and Sam. I think the name of the next Bond movie should be 'Shirtless' to make up for Spectre. I prefer 'Pantless', but that's asking for too much.
Brilliant post sf. Just what I was thinking. And why not? Bond is not and never will be PC. Just let him be the red blooded, irresistibly sexy assassin. And as Bond, DC is just that.....

Kit optional! :thud:

SmittenDramaKitten
Posts: 9941
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 am

Post by SmittenDramaKitten » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:16 pm

NAKED DANIEL. :twisted:
As Bond or whoever....
This is something that should be available on National Health... :twisted:

Post Reply