NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...I love to see Mr Wilson is doing well :D .
This is just IMO, but for me it would be a good idea to have this watch in Bond 25. Because? I still keep the dream and the hope Bond 25 will have to do something with water...and this on a very exotical place. I suggest "The Seychelles". (Maybe useless info, but from what I know, the Fleming-novel "The Hildebrandt Rariety" playes there).
OK...this is just a wish...my wish :wink: .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

On the mi6 board, they didn't like it a lot. Personally I am not too keen on it either. The back side is beautiful.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

I feel like the only person in the world that actually fell in love with this watch. But someone has to like it otherwise they'd not make it lol.

It definitely seems to be more popular with females than males I'd say, just as a general sweeping statement!
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

CheekyNandos wrote:I feel like the only person in the world that actually fell in love with this watch. But someone has to like it otherwise they'd not make it lol.

It definitely seems to be more popular with females than males I'd say, just as a general sweeping statement!

You aren't alone! I like it really well and find it exactly to represents Bond's commander essence and the colors or the Union Jack!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

The new watch looks great!

It is also time that EON officially announces who plays Bond, Director, launching the shooting ...

Whether Sony and MGM are still there? Or which studios will be in the future ...

And another thing. A "Bond-universe" ala Marvel they should immediately put ice again. No man needs that!

Bond should be continued in the usual way!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Remember its from the Mirror, so lets not give it too much credibility. But as usual all others are following.

//http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1678690 ... mes-bond//

After summarizing the Mirror, Cinema Blend has this passage.

"It's important to remember that this is far from an official confirmation, but it obviously has some credibility. Daniel Craig has cemented himself as the James Bond of a generation, leading the franchise through its most successful iteration ever. They would want to keep him for as long as possible, so the news that they've finally convinced him isn't that shocking."

Translation: We don't really know, but it's possible.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I say no way he'll turn down all that money. He'll have so many other Bond revenue tie-ins in addition to his salary, bonus, co-producer, etc. It will be his 50-year-old Bond swan song.
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

It's going over the news even here in France. I wish so much it was true but I will wait for an official statement before starting to shit rainbows :lol:
Last edited by FrenchCat on Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

You know what I find most interesting about that?

Nolan talks about 'reinvention'... And knowing him he'd probably want a shit ton of control to come with the vision he'd have. Nolan always has a set of actors he prefers to work with and when he says that "they have to need you and they're getting along just fine right now" it really suggests to me he won't be involved unless it's a new actor... and there won't be a new actor yet because it's as he says: everything is fine.

That's my interpretation of that... But I heard about this article a few days back and now an article with incorrect facts is spawning a bunch of articles where they're tying together two completely different articles.

I don't wanna piss on anyone's parade... I just don't think we're there yet - Daniel isn't 48, he's 49. Adele just cancelled a few of her dates because of her vocal chords being damaged. The press are likely right on Daniel (less so on Adele. They don't even have a vision to which they can even think about a damn song! Wait. Where's the distribution deal? LOL)

Yeah, I feel this is more guesswork than anything else - a kind of, if we keep throwing names out there then at some point we'll be right! It was a Sunday when this was published, so slow news day. It's always a damn Sunday... And my rule of thumb is don't believe anything that the tabloids in the UK say on a Sunday.

Now if it was Baz Bamigboye that said something...........

Would be interesting to see if he had anything to add to this but I'm sure people are already pestering him about it on Twitter.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I agree with you, but thing is, why would the more serious papers bring it, who likely checked first? So, not sure.

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Hmm. I still don't buy it. The reason being is that the same happened when the Daily Fail reported that he was being offered 100 million to do two more films and that he turned it down. It was picked up by every paper/news outlet, rehashed and requoted, and then denied by the man himself in October last year.

I do happen to think they're right. I just think it's guesswork and that no one has any real source to speak of.
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Cheeky.

Baz has indeed said nothing.

:wink:
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

He also met with Babs recently and there's no way he let her go without asking something about B25.
EvilDonut

Post by EvilDonut »