NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Im sooo happy! Woohoo! He looked great in the interview and the audience's reaction to him saying yes was amazing!! :D
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Finally! Loved the interview, Daniel seemed really relaxed and almost relieved to finally get the news out :D :D :D :D :D :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... le-1030056

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/danie ... 202529277/

Daniel Craig has made it official: He’ll be returning for another movie as James Bond.

Craig confirmed the news that had been widely expected during his appearance on Tuesday’s edition of “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert.”

Colbert pressed Craig about his previous statement indicating he had no intention of returning to the role. Craig said he gave that interview two days after “Spectre” finished shooting, when he was still exhausted.

“Instead of saying something with style and grace, I said something really stupid,” he said.

Craig also said that the next Bond pic would be his last.

“I think this is it. I just want to go out on a high note. I can’t wait.”

The British actor has been cagey about his return, even saying in a radio interview earlier Tuesday that nothing was confirmed.

“White Boy Rick” director Yann Demange is the frontrunner to direct Bond 25, which is dated for November 8, 2019.
Hiya C, great to see you. :wave:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

I´m so happy!!!
great interview, love everything in it.
Ready for another ride.
Thank you all.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Hallelujah! So he was waiting for a big platform to make the announcement - with Colbert.

He looks amazing, tight all over (although his face looks like it's been working out too), relaxed, and happy.

caramel - soooo good to see you. I was thinking about you yesterday when RPatz popped up somewhere. Hope you're well!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:Hallelujah! So he was waiting for a big platform to make the announcement - with Colbert.

He looks amazing, tight all over (although his face looks like it's been working out too), relaxed, and happy.

caramel - soooo good to see you. I was thinking about you yesterday when RPatz popped up somewhere. Hope you're well!
Yes, caramel nice to see you here, if anyone can draw you in its daniel.
He looked fantastic on Colbert. Relaxed ???? and in GREAT shape.
Daniel beats to his own drum for sure.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNr9xdc6cVA

Yeah! He will return in Bond 25!

So we will return to London in 2019 for Bond 25 Premiere and screening! 8)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

To be Frank, that was a Little harsh. Then dont do those Shows. I know, I would be miffed. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:To be Frank, that was a Little harsh. Then dont do those Shows. I know, I would be miffed. :twisted:
Oh I think they know and are fine with it. But it was odd that he dodged the question, came up with some lame "no decisions have been made" answer, and then only hours later, bam!

I think if there had been more time between the interviews it wouldn't have been a problem, but we're talking hours here. Or couldn't they have made Colbert his first interview so that the the whole thing was put to rest before he started to radio.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:To be Frank, that was a Little harsh. Then dont do those Shows. I know, I would be miffed. :twisted:

I think that was tounge in cheek :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Why James Bond couldn't afford to lose Daniel Craig, a true Hollywood heavyweight

Craig’s sensitive and sometimes scary take on 007 morphed the franchise into a sleek supercar. No wonder its producers were so set on him staying

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/a ... l-new-film
josie

Post by josie »

Yes, yes, so great news. He looks so fantastic and so in a good mood. :P :P :P
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

What else can I say than.... I'M SO HAPPY I COULD SHIT A RAINBOW !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
See you again Daniel in 2019 ! 8)
Thanks all for the vids and pics :blowkiss:
ImageImageImage
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

FrenchCat wrote:What else can I say than.... I'M SO HAPPY I COULD SHIT A RAINBOW !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
See you again Daniel in 2019 ! 8)
Thanks all for the vids and pics :blowkiss:
:lol: I felt the same way when I heard the news!