NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

KillerHeels

Re: NTTD: Out October 2021

Post by KillerHeels »

I just got 2 tickets to the Premier! I'll be going with Pam, so D2D will have reps at the event! 😍
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Fantastic!

I hear it was £250 a ticket!
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

KillerHeels wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:08 am I just got 2 tickets to the Premier! I'll be going with Pam, so D2D will have reps at the event! 😍
:D :D :D thats great!
Lucky you. I am looking forward to your report :D . Please, say "Hi!" to Pam from me from Germany.
PAMELA BRAMMER

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

I think i am still on the ceiling. 😀😀
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

You both will have a wonderful time, I'm sure :D

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Vanquish wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:47 am Fantastic!

I hear it was £250 a ticket!
It was, not the most expensive however... 🤣

Took me about an hour of refresh to secure them; people had them in their checkout but didn't complete, so they dropped again. Like Pam I've been walking around with a stupid grin on my face!

There are no fans at the RAH, due to Covid protocols. I guess Eon can't risk any of the stars meeting fans and getting too close.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

👍have a great experience
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

The point is that year and a half I didn't get COVID and now when the movie is on the final I got it..And I'm in hospital for over a week now.....It is meh, but finally feeling better. But from the positive site ..... I will have so much antibodies that could watch it in the theatre without any second thought ...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon. 😘
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I hope you get better soon.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Yayyy!!

The Graham Norton Show has revealed which celebrity guests will be joining the titular host for the programme's first outing in October.

Having been absent from our screens since late April, the popular late night series is set to return on Friday, September 24 with an episode that will see Léa Seydoux, Lashana Lynch, Rami Malek and 007 himself, Daniel Craig, chat to Norton about eagerly anticipated James Bond movie No Time to Die.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Two appearances with hosts/interviewer he gets along with.
Graham Norton and Edith Bowman....I can't wait :)

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh Edith. Seems like a small lifetime

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

OK. A little update in the matter of going to the cinema. Cinecitta (IMAX / Deluxe) is canceled for me. During the entire performance due to the mask requirement at the seat. OK. The mask can be removed for eating and drinking. How gracious they are to purified cinema-goers. I can't eat and drink for 3 hours just so I can breathe freely. Sorry I cannot sit in a closed room with a mask on! Can't breathe! Complete rows of seats and also places between other moviegoers should remain free because of the distance. Therefore, I do not understand the torture with the mask during the performance! What should happen when only vaccinated, recovered and tested visitors are allowed to enter the cinema?
Covid-19 has already broken a lot. Now this virus is screwing up the cinema experience too! F ***! :evil:

Another cinema is out of the question for me. I want Deluxe, IMAX, Dolby Atmos, Big Screen. I only get that in the cinecitta.

I'm a big Bond fan. Since LTK I've seen every Bond film first in the cinema on the big screen. Thanks to Covid-19, NTTD will be the first Bond that will premiere on Blu-Ray on the screen in my home theater.

So thank you again Covid-19 you little piece of shit. :evil:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel, who will see it, when you free your nose?
I never wear a mask over my nose. It works fine.