Daniels new projects

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Someone attending this?

Imagebilder kostenlos hochladen

thanks to A!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cheekys friend and from her, hopefully, we get some info. I am still hoping for the whole thing.

I saw this question on fb and told her to come here.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Cheeky N has a friend who is going, not sure about anyone else.
Sf, or any of our friends stateside?
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Yep. She has her tix. Taunted me with a pic of them the other week. The day after I got my Roger Moore ones. I wish we could swap but rog is still good for the bond fan I am!

The ones above are better because MasterCard. She has general admission. It's all first come first served but mc Bookers get seats up top.

I hate mobile posting OMG.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, ne too.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

CheekyNandos wrote:Yep. She has her tix. Taunted me with a pic of them the other week. The day after I got my Roger Moore ones. I wish we could swap but rog is still good for the bond fan I am!

The ones above are better because MasterCard. She has general admission. It's all first come first served but mc Bookers get seats up top.

I hate mobile posting OMG.
The Mastercard seats are farther back. Last year I was front row center with regular tickets.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Adam Driver on working with Daniel.....

I definitely have to touch on you working with Soderbergh. I love him so much, and when I heard the rumors that he was gonna retire it really bummed me out. I’ve seen some set photos of you and Daniel [Craig] in like this prison outfit and looking nuts. What has it been like being a part of that, and what has it been like filming?

DRIVER: Very surreal to get to work with all those people. I don’t normally associate fun with a film set, but I’m having a blast working with those people. Daniel Craig is one of the funniest people also that I’ve met, he’s hilarious, and Channing Tatum is pretty hilarious in the movie. And Soderbergh is so quick and his way of working is so –after you kind of do that you’re like, “Oh, why isn’t everything kind of like this?â€￾ He’s so fast and he knows what he gets and it’s been an exercise for me to completely trust the “Yeah, we have it. Move on and let it go.â€￾ He’s so smart and he’s so curious and interested in so many things and that’s also reflected in his movies. I’m working my way through the movies that I haven’t seen of his while we’re working on it, and they’re so vast and diverse, but they all have –Similar to Jim, his movies on the surface I think are all very different but they all a through line of a good sense of irony and humor, and the same thing with Soderbergh.

http://collider.com/adam-driver-paterso ... interview/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Glad to hear, he still has is humor untouched. I thought so, but you never know. Am always sad, the public never gets to see him like that. They mostly get thegrumpy version of him. Ah well - his choice.

bubita

Post by bubita »

knowing he´s funny and kind it´s our privilege.
I´d love to have a drink with him.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

bubita wrote:knowing he´s funny and kind it´s our privilege.
I´d love to have a drink with him.
....five! :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah, he won't bother to go to the pup for one drink :twisted:

bubita

Post by bubita »

that´s true :lol:
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

I passed the tip on about the general seating. Thanks for that. We were under the assumption it would be further back because it wasn't a "presale ticket"

She is over the moon. Two weeks now!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Dunda wrote:Someone attending this?

Imagebilder kostenlos hochladen

thanks to A!
Can´t see the pic.
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

CheekyNandos wrote:I passed the tip on about the general seating. Thanks for that. We were under the assumption it would be further back because it wasn't a "presale ticket"

She is over the moon. Two weeks now!
It'll be a good one. I'll be there.
Usually there is more than one talk I end up attending but nothing else interested me that much and the couple that did, interferes with my comic con and NY Film Fest schedule!