Daniels new projects

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Daniels new projects

Post by Germangirl »

After Soderberghs heist film and Purity, something new is in the air :D
Boy is gearing up..

Thanks Cheeky for the heads up. :D

http://deadline.com/2016/06/daniel-crai ... 201780880/
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

He's certainly getting his name out there. :D

A little info on Lucky Logan.

http://www.backstage.com/resources/deta ... gan-85874/

http://www.backstage.com/news/casting/4 ... ews-58558/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

August Yeah - that's aro und the corner. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Great ! It was about time our man goes back to work ! :)
ImageImageImage
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I read about "Kings" on my phone this morning... sounds cool but am unsure if it'll have the same 'blockbuster' impact as Bond. 8) I like Halle Berry as an actress. I also look forward to any new project with Daniel and it will be great if he does the 'independent' movies that were his staple pre 2006... I also want his movies to get recognition at the box office too. :) GO DANIEL! :D :thumbup:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Of course, it won't have Bond blockbuster appeal. Nothing he will do fro now on will have that.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Are the characters in this film based on real people, or is it fictional against a real historical event?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, I believe the latter. And i am glad, there is a love story, for f**** sake.

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Germangirl wrote:Yes, I believe the latter. And i am glad, there is a love story, for f**** sake.
The fictional part worries me. It's already copping a lot of shit online, with the Hollywhite complaints and people calling it 'White Saviour'.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Can you explain, what that means. Not getting it.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh ok. I don't recall tose riots very well. So there are no white people living in that part of the town? Hardly. But yes, I get the white savior. I hope, they won't go this route. I mean, he doesn't need to save the day, he could just be a man IN the situation and trying to save people around him. There could still be black people, who do the saving or whatever.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

There seems to be an overall assumption that he's the "white saviour" etc..
but we don't know the exact storyline. People probably assume that because he's James Bond he's going to play the hero.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

IF they get it right and I assume they even could change things - it might be good, the film get some headlines, even if they are negative right now. But its in their heads and maybe they will be pleasantly surprised and all is good.

But in a way, it reminds me of those 70's Earthquake and co films. Charlton Heston saving the world. :wink: And boy, did he save. I loved the guy :oops: