Knives Out

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Knives Out

Post by videnovasan »

So the box office is 186 mil. worldwide and around 90 mil. domestic....How cool is that?
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Very 👍
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

box office update

Grosses
DOMESTIC (50.4%)
$97,292,095

INTERNATIONAL (49.6%)
$95,591,866
WORLDWIDE
$192,883,961
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I saw 5 day forecast with around 116.000.000
Whatever it is, its good numbers. Good chance, we will see a sequel
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Bravo 👍

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Found this over Twitter:

Tried to see Knives Out with the family tonight and it was completely sold out at two different theaters. That movie came out a month ago so that's pretty wild. I'd be bummed but honestly it just makes me happy for Rian Johnson and company. Awesome when original movies thrive!

How awesome is that?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Bravo. Very good. 👍

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

My Knives Out screening will be on saturday the 4th January in the Astor Film Lounge Frankfurt. I like Premium Cinemas. Best picture, sound, seating and service. 8)
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:32 pm My Knives Out screening will be on saturday the 4th January in the Astor Film Lounge Frankfurt. I like Premium Cinemas. Best picture, sound, seating and service. 8)
Enjoy. I'm waiting for the program for Friday. Probably will see it in the evening on the 3rd.
josie

Post by josie »

I was in the cinema yesterday, the film is just great. And Daniel is awesome.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi Josie, glad you liked it.
Happy new year !!

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Ladies the movie is awesome......I like it very much. The cinema was quite packed and we were laughing a lot. I'm on my way back home and I think how blessed I'm to live in the same time and space as this incredible smart actor Daniel...Everytime he builds believable character you can really think is a real breathing human being. The accent is great at least I like it. That is for now. Everybody who saw it van PM me to discuss, because I dont want to spoil it for the ones who havent seen it yet. ENjoy your evening like I will enjoy the rest of mine with a big smile on my face. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am happy, you enjoyed it so much 😀

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:19 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:32 pm My Knives Out screening will be on saturday the 4th January in the Astor Film Lounge Frankfurt. I like Premium Cinemas. Best picture, sound, seating and service. 8)
Enjoy. I'm waiting for the program for Friday. Probably will see it in the evening on the 3rd.
Of course. ;)

I see you enjoyed the movie.