Bullied Daniel Craig

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Misha

Bullied Daniel Craig

Post by Misha »

Daniel talks here about dealing with some of the insults that have been hurled at him. I'm trying to find the full interview, if you have it, please post it. Thanks!

http://www.malefirst.co.uk/celebrity/123112004.htm
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I seriously can`t believe how people can b so mean i mean he`s an amazing actor and is incredibly sexy y can`t people just leave him alone? (o and srry i don`t have the interview i just wanted 2 put in my 2 cents)
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

British GQ December 2006. Don't have it in text format, unfortunately, but it can be enjoyed through the gallery...

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... ?album=419

Agrippina
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

I think it was uncalled for, British press particularly are fickle they can change there mind overnight about something. All a load of rubbish, I rarely read newspapers
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

One reporter did ask him about being bullied at school and wanted to stretch that into being Bond now and a role model and so on.
He answered (a little shirty) - as far as I remember this: Look, I had a very happy upbringing and wasn`t particularly bullied at school.
Its something of a bad habit in schools and should be corrected right there. A film isn`t a usefull role model (those are my words here)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

I love it when that interview says 'the actor insists he can drive a manual car- and is actually better than most men when it comes to handling the top speeds'. it just makes me think they only need the middle bit- Dan is 'better than most men' at most things, in my fantasy world :lol: :lol: :lol:
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna