Daniel on TV in the UK

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

ashlee

Daniel on TV in the UK

Post by ashlee »

Thanks to Ruby for emailing me, I now know that Daniel's programmes will be on tv at the following times:

Today his episode of "Tales from the Crypt" (called "Smoke Wrings") is on a channel called "Zone Horror" at 8.30pm (i know this channel is available to sky viewers but not sure where else)

also tonight on the UKTVDrama channel they are showing part 1 of Moll Flanders at 9pm, with part 2 being shown tomorrow on the same channel at 9pm.

at 6.50am on the 11th May ITV3 is showing Daniel's episode of Heartbeat ("a chilly reception")

and at 1.15am on the 16th May ITV3 will be showing "Kiss and Tell".
chrissie

Daniel on TV

Post by chrissie »

I can't thank you enough! I read your post five minutes before Tales from the Crypt started and I'd have missed it otherwise!!!!!
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

I hardly dare ask, but is there any chance that someone could record these episodes of Heartbeat and Kiss and Tell? I'm quite sure I'm not the only one who would die for a copy... :oops:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Renske

Post by Renske »

Indeed...I would die to have these as well!
Lynda

Post by Lynda »

Ooh, thanks for all that information. I shall indeed take a note of these times and dates and watch the shows, otherwise I wouldn't know he was on them.

Must admit, I taped Road to Perdition the other night and asked my boyfriend if he wanted to watch it last night. He had been out the night before and knew I was staying in to watch CR. Anyway, when Daniel came on the screen in Perdition, my boyfriend said "is that Daniel Craig? He's getting to be on TV too much recently". I think he's getting annoyed that I'm watching so much Daniel.

Also, I'd bought about four Daniel DVD's and didn't tell my boyfriend but just put them in the spare room with all our other DVD's. Well, to cut a long story short, he's noticed them lying about so I think he thinks I'm getting a bit out of hand.

I would hate to think he found me coming on here!!!! :oops:
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"
chrissie

Daniel on TV

Post by chrissie »

Lynda...tell him to just get over it Babe!!!!
I'll do my best to tape these, but they are on at odd times, so no promises. If I do (and if I can work the DVD re-writer I got for Christmas and still haven't used!) I'll let you know and be happy to share
Chris
rubyslippers

hello :-)

Post by rubyslippers »

Hi Lynda,
don't worry about it doll, just tell him you like Daniel as an actor and he's no reason to feel jealous, men's egos are such fragile things lol, my James refers to our spare bedroom as my Danny alter lol :-) little does he know how right he is hee hee :-D

I'll be taping them too if it helps any, and i know i mentioned this in my last post but does DtD have a fan library? where we can maybe all contribute copies of things to share with our forum sisters/brothers?
love and hugs
ruby xx
"We are all of us in the gutter.... but some of us are looking at the stars."
Oscar Wilde
Renske

Post by Renske »

There's a video section www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/videos

you can't upload yourself, but can e-mail stuff to the administrators.
boomerang

Post by boomerang »

Also, I'd bought about four Daniel DVD's and didn't tell my boyfriend but just put them in the spare room with all our other DVD's. Well, to cut a long story short, he's noticed them lying about so I think he thinks I'm getting a bit out of hand.

I would hate to think he found me coming on here!!!! :oops:[/quote]

Hey Lynda,

I know what you mean girl!
My boyfriend is also kind of the jealous type :roll: I have 3 Danny-dvd's now, I'm planning to buy more, but I think he'll also start thinking I'm going a bit to far..

Oh well, they're just gonna have to get used to it, won't they? :wink:
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Chrissie and Rubyslippers, I want to hug you!! Don't know about a fan library though, but maybe they can upload it to the video vault if you send them a copy? Image
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
PAMELA BRAMMER

DANIEL ON TV IN UK

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

I have got next weeks TV guide and according to that "Kiss and Tell is on at 9.30pm on Wednesday 16th May on ITV 3 and not as according to the first post at 1.15am

I hope everyone reads this we wouldn't want to miss it or set the video for the wrong time!!! :(
rubyslippers

kiss and tell showing on itv

Post by rubyslippers »

hi dolls,
the 01.15am showing is its first showing :-) its then repeated at 9.30pm that same (wednesday) night, found out about the repeat this morning,

many thanks for all of your lovely posts, its so nice to be among other Daniel fans, im been run off my feet by life stuff right now unfortunately,
love and hugs
ruby xx
"We are all of us in the gutter.... but some of us are looking at the stars."
Oscar Wilde
loucifer67

Kiss and Tell

Post by loucifer67 »

Hi All

New here. Imaging my luck that I turned over to ITV3 last night quite by chance and got to see DC. Sadly I couldn't record it because my video didn't find my freeview box on set up. So I am asking pretty please if anyone did get it and if I could have a copy. Will pay costs and postage

Really loved it and want to add it to my collection

Lou
x
chrissie

Kiss and Tell and Tales from the Crypt

Post by chrissie »

Hi all
I missed Heartbeat (Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) but did get these two taped.
I don't have a way to copy to tape, but my son tells me that I can transfer to disc with the way I have my pc set up.
Soooooooooooo, on the understanding that I'm a bit of a doofus with the hardware side of pcs (its like cars; I'm a good driver but don't know how they work :roll: ) I'll see if I can make decent quality copies and then I can let people who want them have them.
I'll let you all know if and when....
Chris
MariaPortugal

Post by MariaPortugal »

Thank you so much for your efforts girls. That would be lovely!!!! Since these shows are not for sale at all, maybe you could post them on youtube or something.

Good Health To All.
whatever you do it's political, and everything you do should be political- you should be trying to make a point about something. And if you can manage to do that, then you're succeeding as an artist. - Daniel Craig.