Another little news item

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Anglophile

Another little news item

Post by Anglophile »

Yahoo news sent me a story about singer-songwriter Ray LaMontagne with an interesting Daniel-related tidbit in it:

There's a purity to LaMontagne. "I don't consider myself to be a writer of any importance, believe me," he says. And there's a funny moment when I tell him Daniel Craig is a fan, and that the new James Bond himself sneaked into one of his concerts. He's never heard of him: "I'm not up to date with what's happening in the entertainment world."
http://news.independent.co.uk/people/pr ... 536768.ece

Hmm I've never heard of that guy. Is he any good? I guess he must be if Dan is a fan.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
MariaPortugal

Post by MariaPortugal »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrZkaj37kA0

Not bad, but does he dare not knowing DC? :lol:

Good Health To All.
whatever you do it's political, and everything you do should be political- you should be trying to make a point about something. And if you can manage to do that, then you're succeeding as an artist. - Daniel Craig.
Marisa

Post by Marisa »

I LOVE Ray LaMontagne. I can understand why he has no idea who DC is, and, in this is one instance , I completely forgive him! :shock:
I adore his music and voice. He touches me deeply.
~Marisa

Yes, considerably
Ang

Post by Ang »

Yeah Ray LaMotangne is a real sweetie, he's one of the few people I would believe when they say they don't really follow current events. He's very other-worldly and shy but his songs are lovely. I heard him being interviewed by Johnathan Ross and he sounded slightly terrified by the experience :)
a-hafan

Post by a-hafan »

Ah, Ray LaMontagne is FABULOUS!!!

THere was a snippet in the Financial Times (of all places!) a few months ago that mentioned Daniel was seen at one of Ray's shows. Apparently he was wearing a beanie hat, and clapping enthusiastically between the songs.
~ nicola
Coventry, UK

I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Wow, that's impressive! He seems just the way he was described in that article. Great voice too!
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~