Daniel will be on Access Hollywood tomorrow!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Misha

Post by Misha »

They didn't show it!!! Instead they opted to cover the American Idol finals with some silly American Idol "countdown" show!! :evil:

On Monday's show they said he would be on Tuesday, on Tuesday's show they said he would be on Wednesday!! I'm in Texas, what have you girls heard in your area??

Michelle
Last edited by Misha on Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Misha wrote:They didn't show it!!! Instead they opted to cover the American Idol finals with some silly American Idol "countdown" show!! :evil:

One Monday's show they said he would be on Tuesday, on Tuesday's show they said he would be on Wednesday!! I'm in Texas, what have you girls heard in your area??

Michelle
I'm in North Carolina and am banging my head against a wall too. DC coverage always seems to be "the next day" :roll: It comes on at 11:30 a.m. here, I'll guess we'll see. Believe you me, if Access Hollywood coverage of DC actually exists, I'll definitely post it, as proof!! :lol:
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan