Baas Daniel Craig back in ZA!!!!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Barbra Brassica

Baas Daniel Craig back in ZA!!!!

Post by Barbra Brassica »

Hi everyone.

I've been reading the website, but never found anything interesting to say. Now, I have hotttttt news. This isn't confirmed, but there's gossip Daniel Craig will be shooting in Colesberg (Northern Cape, ZA). I live in Devon (the other side of the country) but you bet I will be going all the way to see that hottie!!!!! Anyother ZAs?

Love.
Misha

Post by Misha »

mrscraig where are you? This should be news to you since you will be there when Daniel is filming!!! Lucky girl..
mrscraig

I'm SO there

Post by mrscraig »

Hi Barbra, dankie vir die nuus!

I'm living in America now but will be on vacation in SA during June. Please give me ALL the little details you can share!

I will mostly be in Johies and Mpumanlanga but if I have reliable information on OUR MAN'S where abouts, I AM SO THERE! LOL

You can PM me if you want!
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

Oooh, lucky people! Hope you get to spot him! :D :D
007cheese

Post by 007cheese »

Ooh I wish I could visit! Hope you find him, and even possibly meet him!

He had better film a movie on the West Coast of the US soon...
"Who are you? Where am I? What the hell is this place?!"
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Cheese your avatar is hypnotising! :shock: :lol:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
togal

Post by togal »

barbara and mrscraig, please report on any sightings for us. You're so lucky! Sending you good vibes that you'll get to touch Daniel!!! :D
mrscraig

Keep the girls updated! LOL

Post by mrscraig »

I'm only leaving for South Africa next week girls, but if I hear ANYTHING I'll be sure to report back! :D
Sophie

Re: Keep the girls updated! LOL

Post by Sophie »

mrscraig wrote:I'm only leaving for South Africa next week girls, but if I hear ANYTHING I'll be sure to report back! :D
Don't forget to carry a camera with you all the time!!! You never know :D
you wanna do WHAT to me?
007cheese

Re: Keep the girls updated! LOL

Post by 007cheese »

Anglophile wrote:Cheese your avatar is hypnotising! :shock: :lol:
Thanks! Photo courtesy of the D2D galler, o'course. I'll photoshop avatars, signatures and wallpapers for anyone if they want 'em. Wonder whether I should say that in my signature.
Sophie wrote:
mrscraig wrote:I'm only leaving for South Africa next week girls, but if I hear ANYTHING I'll be sure to report back! :D
Don't forget to carry a camera with you all the time!!! You never know :D
But make sure to ask permission first! We don't want to give DC reasons to not like us! :P But yes yes, pictures if you find him.
"Who are you? Where am I? What the hell is this place?!"
Marisa

Post by Marisa »

007cheese wrote:Ooh I wish I could visit! Hope you find him, and even possibly meet him!
He had better film a movie on the West Coast of the US soon...
I'm with you. But I wonder...in Flashbacks of a Fool his character is someone who flees to the US, will they be filming in the US at all? Or is all going to take place in the Cape? Hmmm There is always that slight chance, cheese, that they film at least part of the movie in the US. And that could be the West Coast. I'm always hopeful!:wink:
~Marisa

Yes, considerably