Casino Royale Wins Twice At World Stunt Awards

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Post Reply
User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21871
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Casino Royale Wins Twice At World Stunt Awards

Post by Dunda » Sun May 27, 2007 11:24 am

Congratulation to Ben and all his colleagues. =D> =D>
They really have earned this: http://commanderbond.net/article/4314

shopper12
Posts: 357
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:11 pm

Post by shopper12 » Sun May 27, 2007 12:07 pm

Yes, I agree, well deserved. :D

Is it on TV anywhere? :?

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21871
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sun May 27, 2007 12:22 pm

shopper12 wrote:Is it on TV anywhere? :?
Not in Germany, that's for sure :evil: :( :cry:

User avatar
Laredo
Posts: 6859
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:18 pm
Location: FL . have broadband now YEAh !

Post by Laredo » Sun May 27, 2007 1:01 pm

I saw the last hour of it and CR won for best stunts against 300, Prirates, and Fast and Furious . Dan was filmed congratulatng the winner . He had his beard and hair for the Golden Compass . It was short and sweet . They showed it here on the AMC channel .

shopper12
Posts: 357
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:11 pm

Post by shopper12 » Sun May 27, 2007 1:07 pm

Hmm. Thanks. I live in the UK so I'll have to see if it's around anywhere. I doubt it though - grr. :(

User avatar
007cheese
Posts: 445
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:14 am

Post by 007cheese » Sun May 27, 2007 8:06 pm

I wish I had known to watch this. Hooray for Ben and everyone! They deserved it!
"Who are you? Where am I? What the hell is this place?!"
Image

User avatar
Anglophile
Posts: 3573
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:50 am
Location: in front of my comp

Post by Anglophile » Mon May 28, 2007 8:21 am

YAY! :D
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~

User avatar
Anglophile
Posts: 3573
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:50 am
Location: in front of my comp

Post by Anglophile » Mon May 28, 2007 9:46 am

Dunda wrote:
shopper12 wrote:Is it on TV anywhere? :?
Not in Germany, that's for sure :evil: :( :cry:
Hey it's airing tonight at 11.30 on Pro7! :o :D
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~

User avatar
Hannah
Posts: 5116
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 1:23 pm
Contact:

Post by Hannah » Mon May 28, 2007 9:55 am

Anglophile wrote:
Dunda wrote:
shopper12 wrote:Is it on TV anywhere? :?
Not in Germany, that's for sure :evil: :( :cry:
Hey it's airing tonight at 11.30 on Pro7! :o :D
yippiiiiiie :D (I'll probably forget to watch it, I know myself :( )
Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21871
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Mon May 28, 2007 11:24 am

Anglophile wrote:
Dunda wrote:
shopper12 wrote:Is it on TV anywhere? :?
Not in Germany, that's for sure :evil: :( :cry:
Hey it's airing tonight at 11.30 on Pro7! :o :D
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have not notived it. :oops:

User avatar
agrippina
Posts: 2400
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:12 pm
Location: Home in Helsinki

Post by agrippina » Tue May 29, 2007 2:21 pm

Great work and deserved prizes!

Although I think the next time they might do some rehearsals in front of a mirror to get their (Daniel and stunt) movements look a bit more similar. Not to mention trying to get the continuous bad hair wig of the stunt guy under control. Just looking at these two things, it is quite easy to make the difference between the real thing and the fake :wink:

Agrippina (yeah, splitting hairs, I know, but can't help it!)
Image

shopper12
Posts: 357
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:11 pm

Post by shopper12 » Tue May 29, 2007 2:25 pm

agrippina wrote:Great work and deserved prizes!

Although I think the next time they might do some rehearsals in front of a mirror to get their (Daniel and stunt) movements look a bit more similar. Not to mention trying to get the continuous bad hair wig of the stunt guy under control. Just looking at these two things, it is quite easy to make the difference between the real thing and the fake :wink:

Agrippina (yeah, splitting hairs, I know, but can't help it!)
oooh - no matter how hard I look I still can't see the difference. Must keep looking - at least it's another excuse to watch CR! :D

Post Reply