Hello Magazine - Most Attractive Man vote

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Marisa

Post by Marisa »

I just added another 3 votes and he is ahead of GC by 11 votes. We can make it girls! [-o<
~Marisa

Yes, considerably
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Marisa wrote:I just added another 3 votes and he is ahead of GC by 11 votes. We can make it girls! [-o<
Beautiful, just got up this morning and there we go. \:D/
For once, I wanna see him win. (even thought I am sooo sure, he couldn`t care less) :D

Well, we do, do we? I will vote my little ass off till I leave this morning.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

just made him no.1 again...Clooney, i domum! :lol:
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

what's happened?? :shock: George Clooney has more than 300 votes and poor Danny Boy 284 :-s [-(
Marisa

Post by Marisa »

Hannah wrote:what's happened?? :shock: George Clooney has more than 300 votes and poor Danny Boy 284 :-s [-(
I know! someone people were busy last night! I guess we're just going to have to vote round the clock if we want to see him win! :shock:
~Marisa

Yes, considerably
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

C'mon Danny!!!

When I went to bed last night, he was ahead, but only by 10 votes. George fans must've struck overnight, d'oh!!

At my last vote, Daniel is 391 and George is 416....
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

My finger tips are sore from clicking :)
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Dunda I love your avatar! Those short shorts, those arms and that tattoo....*thud* Where is it from?

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

A little tip from MadameBondage007 on the General Discussion board.

If you clear/delete the cookies in your web browser, you can vote more than once every 15 minutes :twisted:

HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Mmmmmm, lovely. Thanks!! :D

Deb

Post by Deb »

Yay, he's ahead!!!!!!!!
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

HappyAppy04 wrote:Dunda I love your avatar! Those short shorts, those arms and that tattoo....*thud* Where is it from?
I love that pic too! I know it's not strictly DC, but I love those sunglasses! I've seen some other pics with him wearing them and he looks gorgeous. :) :) :)
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

at my last vote, Danny's still in first position ...522 against 446 for Georges.. Hope all the Georges's fan are going to bed right now :lol:
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Marisa

Post by Marisa »

I just voted and Daniel is ahead by 270 votes! He's got 738 votes now. Yey! =D> I must have voted at least 20 times just today. :wink:

Got to edit to comment on Dunda's avatar, he looks absolutely scrumptious!! =P~ Thank you, girl!
~Marisa

Yes, considerably