New Pics on Just Jared

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sigl

Post by sigl »

Great pics and I LOVE the description of the woman who met him....especially the part about tripping over the knickers that have just slid to the floor. Truly sounds like something I would do!!! lol, lol, lol
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
007cheese

Post by 007cheese »

Thanks, Daniel_Craig, for the pictures. How I envy the commenter known officially in my head now as "knickers lady". Such an odd feeling, but what I would give to see him there too...

I actually dreamed last night I met him 20 years from now for some business related stuff, and told him about how obsessed I was in my teen years. He did the math, looked at me a little funny (which despite the years I and he had both gained, still involved me nearly collapsing from those eyes) and laughed slightly. Unfortunately, if there was anything else interesting that was going to happen, it was interrupted by me waking up.

Damn the 24 year age difference! Daniel, wherever you are, please go get frozen and wait until I grow up to be close to your age. Please. Just finish your current movies first.
"Who are you? Where am I? What the hell is this place?!"
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

007cheese wrote:Damn the 24 year age difference! Daniel, wherever you are, please go get frozen and wait until I grow up to be close to your age. Please. Just finish your current movies first.
You made me laugh so hard early in the morning, my dear :lol: :lol:
Just finish your current movies first--> can't stand it !Image
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Daniel_Craig - love the popeye Dan pic - you tricky devil. The pose was perfect with the stogey in the mouth and muscles bulging from his t-shirt...just needed an achor tatoo. You are too funny honey.

007cheese - don't worry about the age - you'll grow up to be so hot yourself that it won't matter by then.

Nevermind the cryogenics - how's the cloning coming along?
sigl

Post by sigl »

Dunda, I love that little blue laughing thing! Where did you get it? It's so expressive.

007cheese, we're working at different ends of the age spectrum! I want him to speed up to get closer to me and you want him to wait for you. I hope the poor man isn't feeling pulled in too many directions!

Also love the popeye pics...all of them! So many of you are so talented with the computer! I'm still an idiot and don't know if I'll ever find the time to learn. I have lots of other things on my list before computers.

Thanks, thanks, thanks to all of you for helping computer incompetents like me see some wonderful images of Daniel....
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

agrippina wrote:
The thing in his hands looks like a cocktail shaker? Making a vodka martini, is he?

Thanks for the Popeye, D_C! :lol:

Agrippina
... yes a shaken martini not stirred :lol: