New interview from Interview Mag

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

livetwice

Post by livetwice »

I don't know the real price of the magazine in the shop.. But for those who can't have it in their country, I found this on e bay...
:wink:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0131826772

http://cgi.ebay.com/DANIEL-CRAIG-Interv ... dZViewItem
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
mermayd

Post by mermayd »

For UK residents the magazine is on sale in Virgin Megastores.
kittin~wiskerz

Post by kittin~wiskerz »

togal wrote:
kittin~wiskerz wrote:Interview mag... this is available in Canada, no?

I'll be on the lookout!
Yes, available in Canada. I checked Indigo and the July issue is not out yet.
Thanks, babe! :wink:
"When I'm depressed, I become invisible....... Maybe not"
SOME VOICES
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I bought the last copy at the local news stand!!!! So glad I got it. the women said it sold out really fast. I said did you look at the cover? She said yes, that she had to take one home too! As always too little DC. I wish Sam hadn't forgotten to flip the tape! And DC get to ask about her daughter? But doesn't mention his?
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone post that interview! [-o<
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
mermayd

Post by mermayd »

I read it in the shop (trying to cut back on spending) and it is a good interview. It;s nice to read an interview where friends talk to each other. You get less of the cr*p than with journalists.

I concur with what others have said about Satsuki. They seem like a real couple to me and happy together. I think people should leave them alone.
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

I bougth it a few days ago on ebay :D waiting is such a pain :twisted:
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
MyObsession

Post by MyObsession »

I asked about this magazine at my local magazine store and they looked at me like I had two heads,they didn't know what I was talking about so I guess it's not available in my town. I bought one from ebay now I just have to wait.
007cheese

Post by 007cheese »

I don't know where to look for it here, but I'm going to attempt to find it...great airplane reading, although I pity the people next to me...
"Who are you? Where am I? What the hell is this place?!"
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

I just bought it!!
the funny thing is that while I was looking for the magazine, I had in mind that Daniel was wearing the Popeye hat :roll: then I grabbed it and started laughing very loud :lol:
People were staring at me, wondering what was so funny about this magazine :D thanks to Daniel_Craig photoshop picture :wink:
you wanna do WHAT to me?
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

As for me, I'm having hells delight trying to get hold of the mag but now I've been told Virgin Megastores stock it, perhaps I can order it from them? Borders are trying to help but they're slow on the up-take. I hope I manage to get a copy... I'd rather read it properly than on the internet. Ebay would be a last resort, I think.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

For those in the US, I found it at Barnes & Noble for $3.50 plus tax.
Crazy!
clairep

Post by clairep »

I get it from Whsmiths - a special order - so you can always ask them - I have seen before that they get it through the company magazinecafe and looking on their site it appears to be avaliable there I'm new here so hoping the link is OK ?

http://www.magazinecafe.co.uk/brwsslct/ ... duration=0
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

clairep wrote:I get it from Whsmiths - a special order - so you can always ask them - I have seen before that they get it through the company magazinecafe and looking on their site it appears to be avaliable there I'm new here so hoping the link is OK ?

http://www.magazinecafe.co.uk/brwsslct/ ... duration=0
Thank you so much - I will try and order it now. Are you sure that this will send the Daniel Craig version? I don't want to waste my money and you can't tell from the advertised cover.
Ang

Post by Ang »

Think I might have to order it over the net, I still haven't managed to get it in the shops - tried every single magazine seller in Birmingham: Borders, Virgin, WH Smith, Waterstones - nothing! :evil: