New interview from Interview Mag

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Looks like Harvey Nicholls stores sell it too :D
mickey01

Post by mickey01 »

Thats one of the best, if not the best interview I have read with Daniel.

I haven't got the magazine but is anyone likely to scan it and upload it to the gallery?

Pretty pretty please!

TTFN x
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

mickey01 wrote:Thats one of the best, if not the best interview I have read with Daniel.

I haven't got the magazine but is anyone likely to scan it and upload it to the gallery?

Pretty pretty please!

TTFN x
it was added earlier, on page 4 of this thread.

http://dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/view ... c&start=45
Crazy!
mickey01

Post by mickey01 »

Yeah I've seen that but I meant the actual scans of the pages of the magazine - not just the text from it. I've seen the pics from the article but its always cool to see the full pages.

Hope someone can do it for us!

TTFN x
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Here's a review of the Interview-interview.

http://www.popmatters.com/pm/blogs/sour ... -interview
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I agree with the review. I had never heard of Interview magazine before the issue DC was in. Maybe the magazine will increase in popularity now. I will certainly be checking it out to see who is in it.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Cyanaurora wrote:I agree with the review. I had never heard of Interview magazine before the issue DC was in. Maybe the magazine will increase in popularity now. I will certainly be checking it out to see who is in it.
'Interview' has been around since the late 70s, started by Andy Warhol and his NYC art crowd in the Factory.
Crazy!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I'd love to see some of the old interviews. Off to search the web.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Anglo - priceless...thanks for that.

I LOVE INTERVIEW MAG - When it was first issued - it was very large in size....about 3/4 the size of a standard newspaper and used standard newsprint - it was what underground mags were fashioned from in the future. I loved the fact that it was started by Andy Warhol - a genius in my mind and yes, the interviews were more visual and relaxed.

The recent one is not as large but still an unusal size (slightly larger than a regular mag) and still uses a newsprint type paper.
BTW - I have HappyAppy04 to thank for my own copy! Will cherish it. If I can scan - will do so for Mickey01. Cheers!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

mickey01 wrote:Yeah I've seen that but I meant the actual scans of the pages of the magazine - not just the text from it. I've seen the pics from the article but its always cool to see the full pages.

Hope someone can do it for us!

TTFN x
tried to scan this for you this morning, but the over-sized magazine doesn't fit on my scanner. will have to do some scanning, cutting and pasting to get it all on one page. Things always take longer than initially anticipated. Even checked out the Russian site, alot of articles scanned in, but not this one. :(
Crazy!
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

ATTENTION GERMAN MEMBERS -

the July issue has finally hit the international press stands over here, so if you want one, raid central stations and airports! Got my copy yesterday at Bochum Hbf 8) :D
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~